Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Livi's new manager
I see that John 'Yogi' Hughes is to be announced as Livingston's new manager tomorrow, and they expect that John Collins will be director of football.

Thoughts ?

(02-13-2012, 11:02 PM)thejailender Wrote: I see that John 'Yogi' Hughes is to be announced as Livingston's new manager tomorrow, and they expect that John Collins will be director of football.

Thoughts ?

That is a formidible management team....

However it is also an expensive management team.

Were they a bit soon in choosing a new manager? as McCoist will be leaving Rangers soon!!
That said that is a pretty decent management team i think both men will attract some good players to livi and will i'm sure utilise any decent young players already at the club.
Although too late for this season this combo should make for a team capable of getting Livi back to the SPL............although they'll have to wait till next season!!

Yeah they will be building for next season and by the looks of it an expensive one
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

I thought Livingston were still pretty skint and they bring in two boys who will want a decent wage....?

Very strange.

Im not buying into this one, I smell a rat coming in 12 months time.
Highlander29

(02-14-2012, 12:15 PM)dawyckstag Wrote: Were they a bit soon in choosing a new manager? as McCoist will be leaving Rangers soon!!
That said that is a pretty decent management team i think both men will attract some good players to livi and will i'm sure utilise any decent young players already at the club.
Although too late for this season this combo should make for a team capable of getting Livi back to the SPL............although they'll have to wait till next season!!

Could still influence the outcome this season-They play Dundee [2], Falkirk* and ourselves [1] *[don't know about post games]. New management often lifts a team's performance

(02-15-2012, 12:02 PM)gujeecof Wrote: Could still influence the outcome this season-They play Dundee [2], Falkirk* and ourselves [1] *[don't know about post games]. New management often lifts a team's performance

Totaly agree, Livingston must surely become our biggest danger, they are a team we dont normally beat, but we have done twice this season.
We need to gain as many points outwith Livi, Dundee and Falkirk, and hope that they all take points off each other, draws between them would be best.
"the beach balls are burst" Derek Adams 19/05/13

Quite impressed tbh.