Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
50 over 50's
(08-31-2018, 09:38 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Jog on mate.

Or should that be walk on...?

Great return there pete , two year ago before I had stroke ,I played ( walked )
football , I was continually being accused of running Honestly I kept telling them
I’m too old to run ,now here is the thing The nearest to me was 26 years younger than me , How dare they say I was running
Unfortunately I’ll,never run again,only at nose ,
This forum is for real football I agree with all on forum , no walking football on this forum ,I thought it had gone with Owen Coyle .

Any other buisness

Walking football on Wednesday nights 8.30 to 9.30 at Conon Primary School for those brave enough to try it. All welcome although aimed at over 50's male and female. £3 per session.

Monday nights continue at Highland football Academy 6.00 to 7.00 again all levels male and female welcome to participate in the nations fastest growing sport. £2 per session.

Keeping the country younger and the nation fitter together.

A great initiative!

Dont forget your Monday night football what better way to start a week.

6.00pm to 7.00pm Highland Football Academy (indoors) all welcome boys and girls but preferably over 50's. Whilst we dont check your age we do check your running. £2.00 per session.

European Wednesday nights under the lights at Conon Primary are also up and running from 8.30 to 9.30 so if you fancy a trip to Conon bring your passports and £3.00 per session.

Our nations fastest growing passion and its healthy

(09-16-2018, 08:19 AM)RossCountyWalkingFootballteam Wrote: Dont forget your Monday night football what better way to start a week.

6.00pm to 7.00pm Highland Football Academy (indoors) all welcome boys and girls but preferably over 50's. Whilst we dont check your age we do check your running. £2.00 per session.

European Wednesday nights under the lights at Conon Primary are also up and running from 8.30 to 9.30 so if you fancy a trip to Conon bring your passports and £3.00 per session.

Our nations fastest growing passion and its healthy

Hooray its Monday so Monday night football 6.00 to 7.00pm.

(09-17-2018, 04:12 PM)RossCountyWalkingFootballteam Wrote: Hooray its Monday so Monday night football 6.00 to 7.00pm.

Great Monday Night Football session tonight with 16 attendees so we are growing toward 50 over 50.

Next up is European night under the floodlights at Conon Primary Wednesday 8.30pm to 9.30 £3.00.

All welcome male and female all skill levels.

Come on Staggies we have an influx of dayglo Arabs and before we know it they will have us playing in tangerine so get on down and make it blue.