Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A message from your SLO ahead of season 2018/19...
Season 2018/2019‬

On Saturday we begin a new chapter when we kick off our latest campaign in the Championship at home to Alloa. It will be a very competitive season in a league that a number of clubs will have aspirations about mounting a title challenge. I am optimistic about the season ahead - it will certainly be an exciting one.

Our management team and board have done an amazing job so far, bringing in some quality players and assembling a squad that I feel is now up there with the best in the league. The task ahead will be challenging and will require hard work and determination. However, we have two guys in the dugout that are no stranger to hard work, and two guys who know what it means to be associated with this club.

It’s vital that we make a good start and get points on the board early on. Let’s do our best as supporters and get right behind the team from KO tomorrow and cheer the boys to a vital three points.

As we enter this new chapter, I encourage you to continue working with me as your SLO. I am here for each and every one of you, as your voice when communicating with the club. Please continue to catch up with me on match days for a chat, email any issues, queries and suggestions.

You’ll be pleased to know that there haven’t been many issues but there have been some great suggestions which the club have acted on - so keep them coming.

Email – SLO@rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk

Thank you again for your support and best wishes for the season ahead.
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(08-03-2018, 09:50 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Season 2018/2019‬

On Saturday we begin a new chapter when we kick off our latest campaign in the Championship at home to Alloa. It will be a very competitive season in a league that a number of clubs will have aspirations about mounting a title challenge. I am optimistic about the season ahead - it will certainly be an exciting one.

Our management team and board have done an amazing job so far, bringing in some quality players and assembling a squad that I feel is now up there with the best in the league. The task ahead will be challenging and will require hard work and determination. However, we have two guys in the dugout that are no stranger to hard work, and two guys who know what it means to be associated with this club.

It’s vital that we make a good start and get points on the board early on. Let’s do our best as supporters and get right behind the team from KO tomorrow and cheer the boys to a vital three points.

As we enter this new chapter, I encourage you to continue working with me as your SLO. I am here for each and every one of you, as your voice when communicating with the club. Please continue to catch up with me on match days for a chat, email any issues, queries and suggestions.

You’ll be pleased to know that there haven’t been many issues but there have been some great suggestions which the club have acted on - so keep them coming.

Email – SLO@rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk

Thank you again for your support and best wishes for the season ahead.

Well said Kenny. Good luck to our beloved Football Club for the new season and your good self. 02 02B 02B A Staggie.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Well said Kenny, you are a credit to our club, keep up the great work Smile

Looking forward to the new season. With the North Stand being pretty much empty this season, hopefully we'll still manage some kind of atmosphere in the ground.

Personally, I like your drum and the "singers" in the Jail End. It would be good to encourage some of the younger ones to give it a go. We might even get people in the West and East stand to join in - a long shot I know..