Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RC TV
(08-05-2018, 01:04 PM)mamma4 Wrote: I won't appologise for the truth. Especially after being threatened & abused by Mr SLO at yesterday's game.

I don't comment on here often but feel I have to comment on this. I have known Kenny, our SLO for many, many years and cannot begin to describe just how nice a guy he is. This quote stuns me, not because I think Kenny said and did what was claimed, but because someone would have such an agenda to state it in public. And that's exactly what I think it is, an agenda of some description to get at Kenny for goodness knows what reason.

Granted I wasn't present when the allegations above were purported to have happened, but it is so far removed from anything that Kenny would say or do that I find incredibly hard to believe.

Kenny, keep doing what you are doing my friend, we are very lucky to have such a dedicated SLO as you at our club. Keep your head up mate.

Cheers
Ian S

Can we move on people..... let us all be grateful with regard to brief, quite good quality highlights we are finally getting an extra wee bit of post match action we can digest. Let's face it, these will often be more highlights than we got most of last season on Sportscene. Keep up the good work SLO

Delighted to see highlights of the Dunfermline game- Mullin's goal needs as many to see it as possible!
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(08-12-2018, 01:51 PM)Despot Wrote: Delighted to see highlights of the Dunfermline game- Mullin's goal needs as many to see it as possible!

It's an absolute belter of a strike from a difficult angle....awesome!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

https://youtu.be/U36Y4rSkXV0