Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RC TV
(08-05-2018, 01:04 PM)mamma4 Wrote: I won't appologise for the truth. Especially after being threatened & abused by Mr SLO at yesterday's game.

I don't comment on here often but feel I have to comment on this. I have known Kenny, our SLO for many, many years and cannot begin to describe just how nice a guy he is. This quote stuns me, not because I think Kenny said and did what was claimed, but because someone would have such an agenda to state it in public. And that's exactly what I think it is, an agenda of some description to get at Kenny for goodness knows what reason.

Granted I wasn't present when the allegations above were purported to have happened, but it is so far removed from anything that Kenny would say or do that I find incredibly hard to believe.

Kenny, keep doing what you are doing my friend, we are very lucky to have such a dedicated SLO as you at our club. Keep your head up mate.

Cheers
Ian S

Can we move on people..... let us all be grateful with regard to brief, quite good quality highlights we are finally getting an extra wee bit of post match action we can digest. Let's face it, these will often be more highlights than we got most of last season on Sportscene. Keep up the good work SLO

Delighted to see highlights of the Dunfermline game- Mullin's goal needs as many to see it as possible!
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

(08-12-2018, 01:51 PM)Despot Wrote: Delighted to see highlights of the Dunfermline game- Mullin's goal needs as many to see it as possible!

It's an absolute belter of a strike from a difficult angle....awesome!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

https://youtu.be/U36Y4rSkXV0

Starting to move forward for the new season.Statement from Ross County web site yesterday.
Thought it would have already triggered some debate

Following the earlier released joint statement by the SPFL and Sky Sports, we are delighted to announce that we are beginning to take steps in delivering a 'Virtual Season Ticket' for fans ahead of season 2020/21. Given the strong backing Sky Sports has given the Scottish Game over their new contract it now gives all clubs the opportunity to plan how we can deliver our matches to the eyes of fans as social distancing measures continue and with closed-door fixtures.
We, as a club, have already committed to developing Ross County TV and will be launching this for the upcoming campaign. We will now work with the SPFL and other Premiership clubs in creating and bringing to life our 'Virtual Season Ticket', something never previously done in the club’s history. The 'Virtual Season Ticket' will comprise of both virtual match streaming and physical match attendance- however this will be in accordance with government advice and instruction.
Ross County FC thank Sky Sports for their partnership and for working with the SPFL to find the best possible solutions for clubs and fans. We will release further information on this as and when information is available.

Alba channel tonight sat 21st 11.30-12.00
Insight into Ross County programme

(06-20-2020, 09:28 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Alba channel tonight sat 21st 11.30-12.00
Insight into Ross County programme

Ffs, missed it! Was it any good?

(06-21-2020, 08:05 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Ffs, missed it! Was it any good?
Nuh it wasn’t great they were speaking In some weird lingo
couldn’t understand a bloody word of it

(06-22-2020, 02:35 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Nuh it wasn’t great they were speaking In some weird lingo
couldn’t understand a bloody word of it

They played a film from 2016 hyping up our youth system- they picked Davis Keilor-Dunn and Blair Malcolm as prospects, I guess.

I think Malcolm was at Alloa last?
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

You can view the programme on the BBC I player
Search for Spors/Sport