Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RC TV
After receiving a few queries from supporters regarding what the club would be doing regarding match highlights - I have been informed today that the club have formalised the way forward for Ross County TV which will be done in-house.

Hopefully the supporters will enjoy what they see in the coming weeks - already an interview with Brian Graham has been posted out - link below:

https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies/status/...1162341376
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Does that mean there will be match highlights?

(08-02-2018, 12:10 PM)Forfinn Wrote: Does that mean there will be match highlights?

Indeed it does - I've asked for the following:

1. pre-match comments from either Kett's or Fergie
2. team line ups
3. main action points
4. goals
5. post match reaction from either of our management team

I'm hopeful that because it's being done in-house it'll be much more accessible and deliver what the supporters want

Great news, thanks staggie2509. This shouldn't have needed spelled out to the club, but I'm glad we got there in the end!

(08-02-2018, 02:23 PM)Forfinn Wrote: Great news, thanks staggie2509. This shouldn't have needed spelled out to the club, but I'm glad we got there in the end!

No problem Craig, I think the issue was more around how they were going to do RC TV, I think they had tried two different external options but they were maybe more expensive for the club

Doing it internally makes much more sense and gives the club more control and access to what they want which will no doubt evolve as they go along - but it's a start and something that's crucial to the supporters IMO - more so now that we are unlikely to get much media coverage in the Championship.

Brilliant news.
Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili

"Freedom Is Best, I Tell Thee True, Of All Things To Be Won.
Then Never Live Within The Bonds Of Slavery My Son" William Wallace (1270-1305)

Much, much needed.

(08-02-2018, 12:51 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Indeed it does - I've asked for the following:

1. pre-match comments from either Kett's or Fergie
2. team line ups
3. main action points
4. goals
5. post match reaction from either of our management team

I'm hopeful that because it's being done in-house it'll be much more accessible and deliver what the supporters want

The above ideas all came from a member of the first team coaching staff & the press officer......trying to take credit for someone else's work is really poor.

(08-04-2018, 09:59 AM)mamma4 Wrote: The above ideas all came from a member of the first team coaching staff & the press officer......trying to take credit for someone else's work is really poor.

Popcorn at the ready.

(08-04-2018, 11:10 AM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Popcorn at the ready.

Enjoy your popcorn

(08-02-2018, 11:54 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: After receiving a few queries from supporters regarding what the club would be doing regarding match highlights - I have been informed today that the club have formalised the way forward for Ross County TV which will be done in-house.

Hopefully the supporters will enjoy what they see in the coming weeks - already an interview with Brian Graham has been posted out - link below:

https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies/status/...1162341376

Good old Ross county staff well done

[quote="mamma4" pid='73328' dateline='1533373171']

The above ideas all came from a member of the first team coaching staff & the press officer......trying to take credit for someone else's work is really poor.
[/i

First of all, I don’t feel I need to justify myself on here - but I will NOT be attacked for something I haven’t done!!!

I have never once tried to take credit for anything here, why would I?? - I do my role for the supporters and the love of Ross County - I do the role unpaid!!!

What I did was go to the club on behalf of the supporters who had asked if the club were planning to do highlights, I’d been asked a number of times to flag this as other clubs were showing us up frankly.

I asked the question and was told that the club were looking at options for reintroducing RCTV - the problem was the cost of doing this as external media companies cost.

I stated that the club already had someone filming the games for analysis purposes and couldn’t they use that footage edited to do highlights......and I have email evidence going back a few weeks showing this - I’m not taking credit I’m just stating the facts of what was discussed here!!

I was then asked by the club what sort of footage the fans would be looking for, I went back with what I have said above - this is all documented!

I was only told at the start of this week they were looking to do RCTV internally to save costs and make it more accessible, and that came from the club.

Not once have I tried to take credit for anything other than report back to the supporters what I was told.

If you have any issues email SLO@rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk ;O)

Great news- maybe I'll be able to see who got the final touch for the goal today!
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(08-04-2018, 08:47 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: [quote="mamma4" pid='73328' dateline='1533373171']

[/i

First of all, I don’t feel I need to justify myself on here - but I will NOT be attacked for something I haven’t done!!!

I have never once tried to take credit for anything here, why would I?? - I do my role for the supporters and the love of Ross County - I do the role unpaid!!!

What I did was go to the club on behalf of the supporters who had asked if the club were planning to do highlights, I’d been asked a number of times to flag this as other clubs were showing us up frankly.

I asked the question and was told that the club were looking at options for reintroducing RCTV - the problem was the cost of doing this as external media companies cost.

I stated that the club already had someone filming the games for analysis purposes and couldn’t they use that footage edited to do highlights......and I have email evidence going back a few weeks showing this - I’m not taking credit I’m just stating the facts of what was discussed here!!

I was then asked by the club what sort of footage the fans would be looking for, I went back with what I have said above - this is all documented!

I was only told at the start of this week they were looking to do RCTV internally to save costs and make it more accessible, and that came from the club.

Not once have I tried to take credit for anything other than report back to the supporters what I was told.

(08-04-2018, 08:47 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: [quote="mamma4" pid='73328' dateline='1533373171']

[/i

Staggies 2509 KENNY I’ve known you parents your relations And you ,
Don’t let this below the belt attack get to you,and the perpetrator shoukd be ashamed and censored you do a fantastic job giving the most precious gift to the club for free your time ,you cannot ever take time back, please soldier on
Or the perpetrator Step forward appologise 2509 we are proud of you
We will DRUM it into perpetrator

I won't appologise for the truth. Especially after being threatened & abused by Mr SLO at yesterday's game.

(08-05-2018, 01:04 PM)mamma4 Wrote: I won't appologise for the truth. Especially after being threatened & abused by Mr SLO at yesterday's game.

Oh wow?

(08-05-2018, 01:04 PM)mamma4 Wrote: I won't appologise for the truth. Especially after being threatened & abused by Mr SLO at yesterday's game.

At no point has he claimed it was his idea for the things are going to be happening with regards to RCTV so for you to attack Staggie2509 like that is unwarranted, uncalled for and very underhanded.

You made a statement that he claimed the idea was his. Kenny defended his position by explaining he did not and only went to the club with the ideas of the fans. So I definitely think you should be apologising for making such a heinous and truly false statement about Kenny. But instead of that you decide to say he threatened and abused you. I have known Kenny for a long time and have never seen him threaten or abuse anyone.

Kenny does a great job as SLO and I think he should be commended for what he does not abused by the likes of yourself, who instead of praising him for the job he does would much rather s##t stir. You seem quite content to make claims against the character of Kenny but seem unable, or unwilling, to issue an apology for your initial false statement you made against him. And that is the really unsavoury part of this whole issue.

I’m delighted that at long last we get some highlights and some decent interviews ..... there has been a couple of false dawns before though and after a few weeks things start to slip and disappear,I hope that isn’t the case here ...

I don’t know the ins and outs with the above seethe and quite frankly it puzzles me ..
But I will say that this subject and many others were discussed with myself,kenny and many others long before Kenny became slo ,so the idea certainly never came from employees within the club...
Kenny is doing a superb job ,very much unpaid and gives a lot of his own personal time and effort into it ...

Keep keeping on kenny

(08-05-2018, 04:13 PM)Embogary Wrote: I’m delighted that at long last we get some highlights and some decent interviews ..... there has been a couple of false dawns before though and after a few weeks things start to slip and disappear,I hope that isn’t the case here ...

I don’t know the ins and outs with the above seethe and quite frankly it puzzles me ..
But I will say that this subject and many others were discussed with myself,kenny and many others long before Kenny became slo ,so the idea certainly never came from employees within the club...
Kenny is doing a superb job ,very much unpaid and gives a lot of his own personal time and effort into it ...

Keep keeping on kenny

Facts Kenny does the job for free all,the time so very much unpaid is wrong no,oayment stall