Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Arbroath Away
Ross shire buff Wrote:
Hammered by Arbroath time to get strikers in and some guys out now

Out of interest, who would you get rid of? Would you agree with the majority on here and get rid of Tony D?

I've reposted this buff as I'm interested in your thoughts on the matter!

(07-27-2018, 07:19 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: Ross shire buff Wrote:
Hammered by Arbroath time to get strikers in and some guys out now

Out of interest, who would you get rid of? Would you agree with the majority on here and get rid of Tony D?

I've reposted this buff as I'm interested in your thoughts on the matter!

Let us put it this way do what is best for Ross county , don’t let sentiment get in the way ,and be honest get people out that’s not up to,it , and bring people in change is neede now

Buff I agree with you that there is no room for sentiment so who goes Ferguson or Kettlewell - the decision is yours.

(07-27-2018, 10:01 AM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Buff I agree with you that there is no room for sentiment so who goes Ferguson or Kettlewell - the decision is yours.

Why would Any off them go Roy asked them to do tge job ,and they are doing ok
Does no harm to get wake up call but to take your action never ,Ketts and Stevie will,always be involved with County faithful,servants therecwill,always be a Ketts abs a Fergie

(07-27-2018, 10:01 AM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Buff I agree with you that there is no room for sentiment so who goes Ferguson or Kettlewell - the decision is yours.

Stir your pot somewhere else. Fergus n ketts are welcome at my club!