Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Clach V Ross County - Grant Street - 7:30pm
The first team will travel to Grant Street this evening to take on Clach FC

Adults £8
Concession £4

Kick-Off 7:30pm
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Sint Truiden VV, FC Utrecht, Clach - the glamour ties keep coming!
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(07-10-2018, 01:43 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: The first team will travel to Grant Street this evening to take on Clach FC

Adults £8
Concession £4

Kick-Off 7:30pm
Aye, Clach / County or France / Belgium - it's a toughie..

What was the County score tonight?

Clach 0 Ross County 7 - McManus (2), Harry Paton, Josh Mullins, Billy Makay, Greg Morrison + an OG

Lineup: Munro, Dykes, Demetriou, Mullins, Paton, R Dingwall, Keillor-Dunn, Mackay, McManus, Morrison - 3-4-3 formation

Subs: Williams, MacBeath, Wallace, Johnstone, T. Kelly

Good workout given the following players didn’t feature: Fox, Fraser, Morris, Fontaine, Kelly, Gardyne, Draper, Lindsay, T Dingwall, Dow

Roll on Saturday then,first competitive game of the season,be able to gauge what we are like.
Cheers Kenny

(07-10-2018, 10:19 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Good workout given the following players didn’t feature: Fox, Fraser, Morris, Fontaine, Kelly, Gardyne, Draper, Lindsay, T Dingwall, Dow

Add a striker to those (Mckay/McManus/McNewStriker?) and that'll very possibly be the starting XI on Saturday v Elgin
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(07-11-2018, 08:54 AM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: Add a striker to those (Mckay/McManus/McNewStriker?) and that'll very possibly be the starting XI on Saturday v Elgin

Don't think you'd be far away with that to be honest....

(07-10-2018, 10:30 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Roll on Saturday then,first competitive game of the season,be able to gauge what we are like.
Cheers Kenny

Reports from last night were that Clach players had told County players that they look much sharper and fitter than ICT who Clach played the week before.

I know it's only pre-season and you can't gauge a great deal from putting out different sides - the aim is to get players game time, but I have to admit from what I saw at Nairn and the footage from Holland, the players look much leaner and fitter than in previous pre-seasons, and I've been told that the management team were very impressed with how some of the players came back from their breaks.

Draper for one appears to have lost a few pound and looked sharp - I honestly feel we have a very good squad already and players who are all looking well organised and looking up for the challenge ahead.

Looking forward to Saturday and the start of competitive football!

(07-11-2018, 09:01 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Don't think you'd be far away with that to be honest....

Reports from last night were that Clach players had told County players that they look much sharper and fitter than ICT who Clach played the week before.

I know it's only pre-season and you can't gauge a great deal from putting out different sides - the aim is to get players game time, but I have to admit from what I saw at Nairn and the footage from Holland, the players look much leaner and fitter than in previous pre-seasons, and I've been told that the management team were very impressed with how some of the players came back from their breaks.

Draper for one appears to have lost a few pound and looked sharp - I honestly feel we have a very good squad already and players who are all looking well organised and looking up for the challenge ahead.

Looking forward to Saturday and the start of competitive football!
Yes Tattie like you I’m looking forward to Saturday then Tuesday then any football day , IMO we will,see better games or more competition than top league will