Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
Irn-Bru Cup
I think given a run in the team McManus will come good. Would also give Ross Stewart a run.
However, these injuries are not good and if we don't start picking up points we'll be left mid table and out of it.

(11-22-2018, 01:09 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: I think given a run in the team McManus will come good. Would also give Ross Stewart a run.
However, these injuries are not good and if we don't start picking up points we'll be left mid table and out of it.

Must say I agree, we are down to bare bones , hope we reach January window still in touch ,it is then Roy’s ambition will be tested ,gamble bring players in pay the wage required to get back up , or stay as we are in championship , injuries are costing us Praying for a wee good break getting points ,mon County .

The only addition I'd consider would be a very good centre half: i.e. only someone better than what we already have.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(11-25-2018, 04:51 PM)Les Westander Wrote: The only addition I'd consider would be a very good centre half: i.e. only someone better than what we already have.

We've got the best defense in the league, not sure that's a priority.
Perhaps a season long loan to cover the loss of Fontaine.
I'd rather see us go for a speedy winger to supply some decent balls into the box.