Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2018/19 Season Tickets
(05-28-2018, 12:09 PM)Heg38 Wrote: Online renewal launched today, no early renewal discount.

Whats the craic, how long have we got to keep our seats before they're offered to others?

Season tickets on sale from today - new online form for renewing season tickets on the club website, much easier process for the club rather than sending out loads of forms and leaflets, and for those not online, you can still renew via the club shop or by phoning the club direct on 01349 860860.

Fans have until Sunday June 24th to renew, season ticket seats taken of reserve on Monday 25th at 10am.

Seat moves available for 7 days from Monday 25th June from 11am

General sale available from Monday 2nd July

Golden Ticket Draw:

A draw will be made from the first 500 to renew online:

Golden ticket includes:

A. Tickets to be delivered by the managers

B. Limousine to Global Energy Stadium (20 mile radius for pick up)

C. Table for 8 in Victoria Suite - enjoy the best hospitality in the north

D. Signed home top

For more info email - info@rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk
Supporter Liaison Officer 

So the price for me has remained the same, however, there is no early bird discount....soooo I'm paying more to watch one game less at a lower standard of football than before.

Only at this club!

(05-29-2018, 11:27 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: So the price for me has remained the same, however, there is no early bird discount....soooo I'm paying more to watch one game less at a lower standard of football than before.

Only at this club!

Admission prices for the games will probably drop so will actually be the reverse thats well be the case and you will end up effectively getting an extra game free

(05-29-2018, 11:27 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: So the price for me has remained the same, however, there is no early bird discount....soooo I'm paying more to watch one game less at a lower standard of football than before.

Only at this club!

If you're sitting in the Jailend and your price is staying the same youre paying at most £11 per game plus the other advantages that come with a season ticket.

Also, why wouldnt you want to pay your club so that they can improve facilities or continue to do the work that they do? Club needs support now more than ever. Stop complaining about a fairly minor thing when you are still getting games cheaper than those who tuen up on the day

Only at this club!

The £200 Jailend season tickets were heavily subsidised- indeed it was well publicised that McIntyre's budget was cut to allow for them, a situation that was always going to be unsustainable in the long-run. I would have thought anyone who has followed the club closely enough to have a season ticket for more than 12 months would have been well aware of that
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(05-31-2018, 09:00 AM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: The £200 Jailend season tickets were heavily subsidised- indeed it was well publicised that McIntyre's budget was cut to allow for them, a situation that was always going to be unsustainable in the long-run. I would have thought anyone who has followed the club closely enough to have a season ticket for more than 12 months would have been well aware of that

Roy McGregor has been in the press only this week saying how he increased the budget for Jim last season and that was partly the reason why he sacked him, he felt that we should've been doing better with the increased budget...

(05-31-2018, 09:37 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Roy McGregor has been in the press only this week saying how he increased the budget for Jim last season and that was partly the reason why he sacked him, he felt that we should've been doing better with the increased budget...

Yeh he said that at the public meeting that was held this time last year. Said we had the 5th highest budget. Yes Roy's actions were justified and not all for football reasons!

Only at this club!

Again......yawn! Cheer up for goodness sake!

(05-31-2018, 09:37 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Roy McGregor has been in the press only this week saying how he increased the budget for Jim last season and that was partly the reason why he sacked him, he felt that we should've been doing better with the increased budget...

That rather contradicts what Roy said at the time of the £200 season ticket being launched (and what my initial post was based on) https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/the-day-ce...ys-county/
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Back in the Jailend for the first time in years.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

5th highest budget in the league? Jesus, didn't realise that.
Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili

"Freedom Is Best, I Tell Thee True, Of All Things To Be Won.
Then Never Live Within The Bonds Of Slavery My Son" William Wallace (1270-1305)