Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pre-Season
(07-05-2018, 11:39 AM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Anyone else over at the moment? Few of us setting off tomorrow morning for the Utrecht fixture.

Did we miss you at the game on Friday? I thought we met all the County fans that made it over.

Did Buff make it over or was the lure of watching Bury more than he could resist ?

Anyone who was at the open training session last night, how was it?

(07-20-2018, 09:30 AM)Iker Wrote: Anyone who was at the open training session last night, how was it?

I was it was great! I kneed Marcus Fraser in the groin, ran my studs down Gardynes heel and headbutted Tony Dingwall in the chest.

All in all a great night, made me feel just like a Caley player.

(07-20-2018, 09:52 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: I was it was great! I kneed Marcus Fraser in the groin, ran my studs down Gardynes heel and headbutted Tony Dingwall in the chest.

All in all a great night, made me feel just like a Caley player.

Pretty mild stuff for a Caley player, but it is pre-season.

(07-20-2018, 11:50 AM)the reaper Wrote: Pretty mild stuff for a Caley player, but it is pre-season.

Yea, if he'd gone out afterwards, got pissed, taken a whiz in the corner of the Den, got in a fight, ran away from the police and hid under a car.............

(07-20-2018, 04:43 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Yea, if he'd gone out afterwards, got pissed, taken a whiz in the corner of the Den, got in a fight, ran away from the police and hid under a car.............

I did that too.

(07-20-2018, 04:44 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: I did that too.

Your signed........report to council HQ on Monday to get your pay number!

Great that’s really helpful thanks.

(07-21-2018, 08:26 PM)Iker Wrote: Great that’s really helpful thanks.

Got a call from some guy called Attenborough who said "It's great to see how the discussions on this forum enhances the general knowledge and understanding of behavioural patterns of that endangered species the lesser Highland team player."