Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New kits for 2018/19 and mystery announcement
Our new sponsors, McEwan Fraser Legal, have be teasing a mystery announcement on Twitter over the last day or so: https://twitter.com/RossCounty_MFL

Apparently they're "about to launch something completely, utterly, totally new".

They're now at Loch Ness ahead of a press event this afternoon. We all expect this to be the kit launch, but the jury's out on what the "new" thing is. We'll find out soon enough, but I'm reasonably sure it won't be as exciting as we've been led to believe...

The overhyping can only lead to one thing..... Party in the Park reannouncment imo.

(05-22-2018, 01:32 PM)ELincognito Wrote: The overhyping can only lead to one thing..... Party in the Park reannouncment imo.

Loch Ness, Party in the Pond surely.

Home shirt is very Brexity.

Away one is alright though.

Dodgy video of both

https://twitter.com/RossCounty_MFL/statu...6310905862

Also, not too sure on the relevance of Dores to County. Strange way to announce it.

Home is very Team GB.

Not sure I like how Union Jack-y the home one is but it's not the worst we've had in recent years. Away kit huge improvement over the current one.

Have to say both are pretty smart kits actually....hopefully successful kits for us next season!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Home shirt looks like something team GB would have worn at olyimpics, doubt it will be popular with SNP voters!!??

Seen as the Highlands voted to remain in the last referendum, maybe the union jack is appropriate?

(05-22-2018, 05:15 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Seen as the Highlands voted to remain in the last referendum, maybe the union jack is appropriate?

Wouldn't the EU flag be more appropriate in that case?

Reminded me of a union jack too, no likey.

Away one is alright. I know a lot of folk have criticised red away tops in the past but I tend to quite like them.

(05-22-2018, 05:15 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Seen as the Highlands voted to remain in the last referendum, maybe the union jack is appropriate?

The Union jack has no place in the Highlands. There is also a lot of people in the Highlands that voted to leave, Frank.

(05-22-2018, 02:19 PM)NVACA Wrote: Loch Ness, Party in the Pond surely.

Party in the Peppery surely?

(05-22-2018, 07:45 PM)kenthehood Wrote: The Union jack has no place in the Highlands. There is also a lot of people in the Highlands that voted to leave, Frank.

I was born under Union Jack served under Union Jack many Highlanders fought in wars under Union Jack each armistice Union Jack flys over all,war memorials people’s choice

(05-22-2018, 01:14 PM)Forfinn Wrote: Our new sponsors, McEwan Fraser Legal, have be teasing a mystery announcement on Twitter over the last day or so: https://twitter.com/RossCounty_MFL

Apparently they're "about to launch something completely, utterly, totally new".

They're now at Loch Ness ahead of a press event this afternoon. We all expect this to be the kit launch, but the jury's out on what the "new" thing is. We'll find out soon enough, but I'm reasonably sure it won't be as exciting as we've been led to believe...

Is it the end for CRC Evans

(05-22-2018, 08:42 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: I was born under Union Jack

Hahahahahahahaha

Absolute Sevconian behaviour that.

(05-22-2018, 09:42 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Hahahahahahahaha

Absolute Sevconian behaviour that.

Not atall served my country , and entitled to my feelings nit to be laughed at
By the way County home strip Union Jack in half
Ha h ha ha ha ha ha ,
I’m saying no more about Union jacks From here on in Staggies here Staggies there Staggies everywhere Football,first
See fridays Ross shire The crest on the chest simply the best
Cmon County

Any idea when thay will be available and prices?

Clocked an errea truck at the dump so they must be having new strips as well

Wont be a stylish as the Staggie ones and wint shift as many

(05-22-2018, 10:33 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Any idea when thay will be available and prices?

Clocked an errea truck at the dump so they must be having new strips as well

Wont be a stylish as the Staggie ones and wint shift as many

I saw their new strip this morning, not sure which strip they'll against us in Dingwall as i'd say both their home and away clash with our home top.

(05-22-2018, 07:45 PM)kenthehood Wrote: The Union jack has no place in the Highlands. There is also a lot of people in the Highlands that voted to leave, Frank.

That's a strange comment to make as In the last Independence referendum the (large) majority of people voted against independence, it wasn't anything like the 52/48 Euro ballot, it was a clear majority.

Got to say, our home top is awful. I can only echo everyone else's thoughts on it being a bit 'Team GB' ish. Away is top is...okay, don't think I'll be buying either though.

The home one looks as if we've had a fairly standard kit and just given someone a free license with a paint brush and they've gone crazy down the sides of the kit!

I think the home top is fine. Something different.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN