Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
St Johnstone Away 12/5/18
(05-12-2018, 03:59 PM)Despot Wrote: I can't take this.

Thistle 1-0 up now.

It's not today that relegated us!

No, it's being rubbish over the course of the season.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Oh well that settles it!

@$%€#!!!

We will not be going straight up next season and the squad will be decimated for next season. I'm personally hoping for play offs next season.

Well, it's definitely over. Yes the squad will be decimated but the team needs changing and regrouping; who knows what next season will bring? Whatever it does, I'll be there!

(05-12-2018, 05:24 PM)munlochy staggie Wrote: Well, it's definitely over. Yes the squad will be decimated but the team needs changing and regrouping; who knows what next season will bring? Whatever it does, I'll be there!

You don’t get relegated on last game of season ,this was on horizon past three years , in fairness it wouldn’t hapoen on George Adams watch ,every under achiever shoukd be sent packing ,this is the worst squad of players in many years ,
Re build required ,
Do we need a general manager

(05-12-2018, 05:50 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: You don’t get relegated on last game of season ,this was on horizon past three years , in fairness it wouldn’t hapoen on George Adams watch ,every under achiever shoukd be sent packing ,this is the worst squad of players in many years ,
Re build required ,
Do we need a general manager

let the cull begin.Davies for a start.

We managed to condense the whole season into ninety minutes today. StJ played five from their development squad in their starting line-up ... very good, that will do nicely. Perfect start for us ... bang, one up without breaking sweat. Davies off injured ... yup, seen that somewhere before. No problems as we completely dominate the first half. What can possibly go wrong. Fergie almost woke up from his slumber as the half-time whistle blew. Brief flurry from StJ early in the second half. Time to slow down the game even further. Foxy takes all day to take goal kicks, the forwards continue to scorn chances that seem impossible to miss. Ketts waves his arms to make himself look as if he’s a manager. Fergie continues to lean on the advertising boards looking disinterested. Yikes, Thistle score ... what do we do now. Slow the game down even more and hope that Dundee bail us out of this mess. Inevitably StJ score without having put 3 passes together the whole game. Fergie wakes up. Ketts puts his hands in the air. Once again the Staggies turn up in good numbers. Once again the players fail to deliver. Once again a management team fail to inspire. Good luck Roy ... you/we desperately need it ... one season in ninety minutes.

I am gutted like everyone else but how many people thought we’d be in the top flight for this long if ever ?? I know it’s been a long hard season I think if the players are right I didn’t see why we can get back up at the first attempt I am gutted for everyone but more so Midge RB and Ketts as we all know they were in the team that go us up to the top flight

Only managing to get back on here after a couple of weeks of pretending football did not exist in the world.

It has been tough. I realised we were gone when we did not get anything from Hamilton and drawing to Partick. I was working at sea at the week end on night shift, so when I woke to check the HT scores and got myself all hyped up thinking of a great escape, which made the confirmation of it all a whole lot worse.

However coming around and cant wait for next season. Some positive stuff in the press and our wee family will be even bigger supporters than we ever were. The wee man is booked into train like a pro again and cant wait (he was heartbroken at the weekend as well) and must must must get to more games next season. Really home sick at the minute but does not seem to be a lot of work back home. It is a pain being so far away....