Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
St Johnstone Away 12/5/18
Some good points made.

Although we have created enough good chances to win both of the last two games, the number of efforts on target in both games has been relatively low.

I would similarly like to see N’gog starting with Schalk to provide a bit of variation from two small strikers. N’gog showed some very good touches against Dundee and is a very intelligent runner off the ball, opening up spaces and dragging defenders out of position.

Should we still chasing a win with say 15 mins. or so left would like to see Souttar pushed up to join the strikers, with the ball being launched into the box. We were saying the same in the latter stages of the Partick game. When Brian Irvine was playing CB for us a good few years back that tactic was used to good effect then.

Would also like to see a bit more creativity in what has proved to be a disjointed and ineffective midfield. Return for JOB or the energetic Chow ? (Who chases and harries to good effect).

I also think Ketts was right in calling the referee out for the Gardyne penalty incident late on in midweek (no accountability and livelihoods at stake). We really have had some shocking decisions against us / going against us this season. More so than any other season since we joined the Scottish leagues.

Fixed Odds Banker this week County to win Partick to Win DOUBLE
Just so it hurts that little bit more

Nothing could ever be taken for granted but should results go our way surely Livingston would be better to face in the play offs than either Dundee United or Dunfermline. All we can do is win at Perth and hope.

(05-12-2018, 07:14 AM)Brora Boy Wrote: Nothing could ever be taken for granted but should results go our way surely Livingston would be better to face in the play offs than either Dundee United or Dunfermline. All we can do is win at Perth and hope.

Having watched the game last night, I don't think so, they looked a very solid team.

Setting off shortly for the game today. No matter what has happened this season and all the mistakes that have been made, lets show some pride for the jersey and make sure us, the fans, get right behind the players.

C'MON THE COUNTY!

(05-12-2018, 08:09 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Having watched the game last night, I don't think so, they looked a very solid team.

Setting off shortly for the game today. No matter what has happened this season and all the mistakes that have been made, lets show some pride for the jersey and make sure us, the fans, get right behind the players.

C'MON THE COUNTY!

Positivity! Are you on drugs?

(05-12-2018, 09:45 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Positivity! Are you on drugs?

I reckon that for the 1st time, before posting...........he actually wasn't on drugs!

St Johnstone v Ross County - Nick Walsh is our ref for our day of reckoning.

Other than loan players who do we think could or should be playing their last game for County today??

(05-12-2018, 09:45 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Positivity! Are you on drugs?

Fans keep getting behind the players but they seldom seem to respond with results!

Doubt we will get the desired biblical miracle so am keeping away from the football today as don't think my nerves can take it

Dropping Schalk for Curran wasn't expected, hope it pays off.

Feeling ever so slightly (very) nervous

Not a hope of us surviving I think

Happy for it to work like.....

Yeeeeeeeees Curran 1 up

just back from raigmore, thought i'd broken something- i haven't

absolutely gutted i couldn't go now
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Souttar on for Davies.

30 minutes gone and BBC reporting County have had 65% possession. I hope we can keep this up.

Kait hit the bar.

Could do with that second.

My nerves are shredded.

I can't take this.

Thistle 1-0 up now.