Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kett's & Fergie Appointed Permanent Management Team
Absolutely delighted that we have both Kett's and Fergie installed as permanent management team - whatever happens, this is the correct way forward for our club - delighted for these two guys !!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Wow! Great news. Sets us up beautifully for the run-in. COYS

(04-24-2018, 02:11 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Absolutely delighted that we have both Kett's and Fergie installed as permanent management team - whatever happens, this is the correct way forward for our club - delighted for these two guys !!

Absolutely excellent news

Best news and most sensible thing to happen at the club for a long time!! Even if things dont go to plan over the next few games very confident this is the management team for the future!!

Given recent results it's a shame they didn't get the role sooner. Time to crack on and get a result next weekend.

We need to make sure, we as fans, give them as much time as they need. We are very quick as a fan base to jump on the manager’s back when it goes wrong.

If we go down, it’s very unlikely we’ll bounce straight back up and that’s the perfect opportunity for them to build something special over the next 3-5 years.

I’m pretty confident we won’t go down and Kettlewell and Ferguson are 100% the correct men to lead us to safety.

This is the best news for a long time at RCFC. Two highly capable managers who I would suggest we will all be happy to back even if things do go wrong at any time over the next few years or more band give them time and space to correct anything that goes awry. Two great guys who are very well connected in football and clearly have a eye for undeveloped talent. wishing them both the best.

I can’t express how happy I am with the appointment of Fergie and Ketts they both know the club in side out and with 306 appearances and 59 goals between them it’s an obvious appointment

Wonderful news and another great boost for us surely for the run in.

Congrats to Fergie and Ketts.

Ferguson was one of the 'Culbokie 7', so if there's ever an excuse to post this video again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTE_y2NJNJw

Brilliant news.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Two of our own.
Honorary Highlanders.
Heart & Soul.
May the drum beat loudly for them.

(04-24-2018, 08:21 PM)john@THHP Wrote: Congrats to Fergie and Ketts.

Ferguson was one of the 'Culbokie 7', so if there's ever an excuse to post this video again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTE_y2NJNJw

Thanks for posting the link, I enjoyed watching that. What made it more entertaining was the fact I accidentally turned on the subtitles!!!

even if we go down we need to stand by them. As someone said earlier, this will be 3-5 year project, and these are the type of guys we need.

It's a win win for Roy. If County stay up it would have been a reward. If we go down it's the most suitable option for the Championship. Waiting until we get relegated and then making the appointment could be disagreable with some.
I wasn't in favour with promoting the Development manager as it's a different ball game with the seniors. However, the managerial mess this season has worn me down so it's worth a punt. Hope the gamble pays off.

Anyone who isn't happy about this doesn't know Ketts and Ferg.

County through and through, tactical awareness and the full support of the staff, players and 99% of the fans (haven't a clue who the 1% are tbh).

This is an appointment for the present and the future!

(04-25-2018, 01:10 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Anyone who isn't happy about this doesn't know Ketts and Ferg.

County through and through, tactical awareness and the full support of the staff, players and 99% of the fans (haven't a clue who the 1% are tbh).

This is an appointment for the present and the future!

Exactly Jamie watch how youth get opportunity

Right now Fergie and Ketts Are playing survival and game plane does not suit young guys at the moment but in future young players will be scrutinised promoted , and moved on after a period if not up,to,tasks but it will,be fair

[quote="jamiepscot" pid='71642' dateline='1524658237']

This is an appointment for the present and the future

You are honest enough not to have a clue who the 1% are so I'm assuming you know who the 99% are. Remarkable stats. I get regular cold callers who don't even quote stats like this. This is impressive stuff. I'm in!

(04-25-2018, 05:50 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: [quote="jamiepscot" pid='71642' dateline='1524658237']

This is an appointment for the present and the future

You are honest enough not to have a clue who the 1% are so I'm assuming you know who the 99% are. Remarkable stats. I get regular cold callers who don't even quote stats like this. This is impressive stuff. I'm in!

My figures have just gone up to 99.1%......... If a pessimist like yourself is in!

(04-25-2018, 09:33 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: My figures have just gone up to 99.1%......... If a pessimist like yourself is in!

Now if Staggies away from Home chimes in as well they could go up to 100 !