Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Games elsewhere
Hamilton's defeat to Celtic leaves the table looking like this:

9 Hamilton:....................Played 32.......-16 GD......30 pts
10 Dundee:.....................Played 33.......-22 GD......30 pts
11 Ross County:............Played 33.......-19 GD.......26 pts
12 Partick Thistle:........Played 33.......-31 GD...... 25 pts

Our goal difference is actually a strength for us now. To overturn the 4 point deficit from either (or both of) Dundee or Hamilton would automatically give us a minimum of a 3 goal swing. On the assumption and hope that Hamilton get beat by Killie next weekend, overhauling that 4 points would put us ahead of Dundee by at least 6 goals and/or at least 1 goal ahead of Hamilton. In short, our goal difference is on the verge of being worth an additional half point. We can still do this without the need for a playoff... believe!
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Total respect to the stato's on here with permitations and effort in deciphoring the ups and downs of the split. Im sure it makes sense with a claret or two. Im afraid its beyond me so grateful for the posts.

Its goin to be nail biting edge of seat stuff

In the last two games we now have hope

Bring it on

We're likely to have two home matches against Motherwell and St Johnstone, with the other three away. It's gonna be tight with three big away games.

I think everyone wants to play Patrick in the first fixture, their form is just so bad.

Brick 
(04-08-2018, 02:20 PM)Spain Wrote: Hamilton's defeat to Celtic leaves the table looking like this:

Our goal difference is actually a strength for us now. To overturn the 4 point deficit from either (or both of) Dundee or Hamilton would automatically give us a minimum of a 3 goal swing. On the assumption and hope that Hamilton get beat by Killie next weekend, overhauling that 4 points would put us ahead of Dundee by at least 6 goals and/or at least 1 goal ahead of Hamilton. In short, our goal difference is on the verge of being worth an additional half point. We can still do this without the need for a playoff... believe!

Thanks Spain
Don't want to count my chickens yet but it would be a real boost to land above the play-offs - and a massive testament to Kettlewell, Ferguson and all the playing and coaching staff.

Keep up the momentum, County!
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(04-08-2018, 02:20 PM)Spain Wrote: Hamilton's defeat to Celtic leaves the table looking like this:

Saw the improvement in team, heard support massive boost to players ,we have a totally different attitude ,everyone looks up for it ,first time I’m seeing Our players attack the ball, instead of waiting it arriving at their feet ,I honestly believe we can do it and your stats makes me happy

If you look at the form of the teams around as well (compared to the boost we now have) I certainly believe we can still be in this league next year.

(04-12-2018, 07:58 AM)wemyss77 Wrote: If you look at the form of the teams around as well (compared to the boost we now have) I certainly believe we can still be in this league next year.

St Johnstone not helping at all.

Hamilton 1 up on Partick.

Hamilton 1 - 2 Partick as of right now. Could really do with a St J goal or two.

All in all not great so far.

(04-21-2018, 04:25 PM)NVACA Wrote: Hamilton 1 - 2 Partick as of right now. Could really do with a St J goal or two.

All in all not great so far.

Couldn’t be worse. Well, I suppose a Motherwell goal would make it worse, but no, not great at all.

Yikes, the only positive today was that we didn’t lose. It could easily turn around if we have a day of results going our way, don’t be too disheartened, a point v Motherwell was the maximum I expected!

A win next week potentially puts us 10th, still 4 cup finals left this season.

Better for partick to win than Hamilton. It makes 10th spot much more achievable.

I was hoping for a draw between that pair, hard to know what to wish for at the minute other than for us to keep picking up points.

Just need to concentrate on our own games and keep picking up points - on paper our squad is bigger and better than Partick, Hamilton, Dundee and St Johnstone - target should be to go out and win all four remaining games - but I think it' could go down to the wire and even goal difference!
Supporter Liaison Officer