Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RockSport Radio
Manager Stuart Kettlewell speaking on RockSport Radio at 7:30 - get tuned in!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

One of the best interviews I’ve heard in a long time - so infectious to listen to, the players must be buzzing in training - will post a link to the podcast as soon as it’s available - a must listen

Copying my comment from the other thread:

http://www.rocksportradio.co.uk/the-podcast/

Go to Talking Football Thursday 5th April and skip ahead to 01:30:00 to hear the interview!

Have to say, having listened to the whole thing (about 25 mins) or so and I do agree that Kettlewell's attitude is infectious. He talks a good talk and judging by the result on Tuesday night him and Fergie have got the players believing in themselves again. Can only be a good thing! Fingers crossed for saturday.

Brilliant, compare that with the guff Coyle spouted at that supporters meeting.

(04-06-2018, 09:01 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Brilliant, compare that with the guff Coyle spouted at that supporters meeting.

Wish he'd come and talk to me every day before I go to work - man the guy is so infectious.....love his passion for our club and football!

(04-06-2018, 01:20 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Wish he'd come and talk to me every day before I go to work - man the guy is so infectious.....love his passion for our club and football!

Am I the only one that thinks it's a bit Coylesque? The Partck result was overdue statistically.. Even Coyley got a home win. Let's keep it real and see how it goes.

Nope not for me. Comes across as a very intelligent, coherent, driven and loyal (co-)manager for our club.

Great interview. What a shame he and SF didn't get the gig earlier. It might have made the next 6 games more relaxing.

Very encouraging. Our squad couldn't be in better hands.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets