Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hibs at home 7/4 Last Game before the split
After last nights win we need to build on it if we play like we did last night then I don’t see any reason why we can’t get anything against Hibs the only down side is that Bobby Madden is the referee on Saturday but Mon the Staggies

Dundee getting a point at Parkhead tonight means getting something from this match is a must. Celtic love dropping points to our rivals.
We need to do much better against top 6 teams, starting and ending Saturday! ;-)

Draw would be a positive result against a good Hibs side. Hopefully we can do the job and Kilmarnock do a job on Partick too

Fox
Routis Souttar Fontaine
Fraser Melbourne
Draper Lindsay
Gardyne
Mackay Schalk

again would do nicely, if Alex Schalk has any juice left after Tuesday night.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(04-05-2018, 01:39 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Fox
Routis Souttar Fontaine
Fraser Melbourne
Draper Lindsay
Gardyne
Mackay Schalk

again would do nicely, if Alex Schalk has any juice left after Tuesday night.

I'd be happy to go with that team - if we can show the shame desire and determination to get stuck in like we did on Tuesday night there is no reason why we can't take something from this game - MON THE STAGGIES!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Would be happy with a point today, Hibs are a good side.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(04-04-2018, 10:42 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Dundee getting a point at Parkhead tonight means getting something from this match is a must. Celtic love dropping points to our rivals.
We need to do much better against top 6 teams, starting and ending Saturday! ;-)

Celtic gifted Dundee the point a backhanded thank you for Bain and Hendry
I’ll take a point for us today good result and Killie beat Partick that woukd be good Jamie .

Yup, it’s Celtic’s fault if we go down.

Good to see Kait back on the bench, any idea where he’s been the last couple of games?

(04-07-2018, 02:45 PM)Rocco's Wheelie Bin Wrote: Good to see Kait back on the bench, any idea where he’s been the last couple of games?

Aye, i really like the look of him; think he's been out with injuries (groin?), maybe exacerbated by his international duties (played twice). Just bits i've heard, not seen anything confirming.

1-0 HT! Tremendous. MacKay scoring and Draper crunchin McGinn, glorious stuff Wink
Kait to come off bench and make it 2-0 Tongue

Kait now on for Gardyne.

Looks like it's all Hibs. Hope we can hold on!

Certainly looks that way from the stats, will be good to get reports from folk at the game.

They just equalised. Gutting finish but at least other scores have gone our way.

Could have been much worse, 1-1 is an improvement on the beasting i expected.
Also a point further from Partick and closer to Dundee (and hopefully Hamilton tomorrow)

Point is still a very good result. Gutting seeing that score come in though when I thought we were going to do it. Looks to have been a hard game from us if the stats are accurate. Dundee and Partick both losing is good and hopefully Hamilton will lose to Celtic Tomorrow.

Would of bitten your hand off for a draw before the game today. Hibs being 3rd and playing some of the best football in the country right now. Let’s face it, hibs could of won that by 2 or 3 today so credit to the defence. A point is still a very good considering the other results elsewhere. Only appears worse because it was the 90th minute. A win and a draw now we go into the split with a bit of confidence. Let’s hope we get some good supports out home and away in this split

(04-07-2018, 05:04 PM)Ullapool Staggie Wrote: Would of bitten your hand off for a draw before the game today. Hibs being 3rd and playing some of the best football in the country right now. Let’s face it, hibs could of won that by 2 or 3 today so credit to the defence. A point is still a very good considering the other results elsewhere. Only appears worse because it was the 90th minute. A win and a draw now we go into the split with a bit of confidence. Let’s hope we get some good supports out home and away in this split

This.

I was expecting a pumping, not gonna lie. I’d have laughed at the thought of a point before, but it feels like we dropped 2. Hope we can carry the resilience and determination into the last 5 games, if we can then we should all be wondering what we were worrying about in a few weeks.

(04-07-2018, 05:20 PM)Rocco's Wheelie Bin Wrote: if we can then we should all be wondering what we were worrying about in a few weeks.

Oh we'll know, those memories will take a while to wash away Sad

If they had equalised earlier they would have gone on to score again. Still a sickener that late on but delighted with a point.

Everybody showed so much passion today. Particular thought Fontaine was outstanding. Would love for us to keep hold of Lindsay beyond this season. Reminds me of Jackson Irvine.