Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Partick at home 3/4/18
It’s our biggest game of the season if we win we go above Partick if we lose we as good as down with Davies missing through suspension and Kelly and Eagles missing through injury we have a full squad to chose from

3-1 County. They're out training today and looking sharp.
If they are keen to keep the same formation, with wingbacks, Routis can go in at CH for Davies and lindsay could come back into the midfield. Chow should be an option too but I don't think his contract states he must play 80% of our games!

Really is a must win game and if any of the players aren't up for it they shouldn't be professional footballers.

Support right behind them from the get go. COYS!

(04-01-2018, 01:06 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: 3-1 County. They're out training today and looking sharp.
If they are keen to keep the same formation, with wingbacks, Routis can go in at CH for Davies and lindsay could come back into the midfield. Chow should be an option too but I don't think his contract states he must play 80% of our games!

Really is a must win game and if any of the players aren't up for it they shouldn't be professional footballers.

Support right behind them from the get go. COYS!

Going to miss this one,damn
COME ON THE COUNTY!!

If the players dont give 100% then they can go over the bridge and join the caley!

We need total commitment and effort. FFS its 90 minutes surely they can see the predicament

Also they are playin for thier future contracts

Go down and its mediocre wages. Stay up and the land of milk and honey maintained.

Simples. Im sure ketts and fergie will be drillin them

Hope the drum is there Kenny. We need the 12th man for defo and hope the gadgie in east stand gets back to abusing Woods as he did nefore when he played for US. We can do this but we need to be behind the team

(04-01-2018, 03:55 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Go down and its mediocre wages.

Dependant on clauses in contracts of course.

(04-01-2018, 03:55 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: If the players dont give 100% then they can go over the bridge and join the caley!

We need total commitment and effort. FFS its 90 minutes surely they can see the predicament

Also they are playin for thier future contracts

Go down and its mediocre wages. Stay up and the land of milk and honey maintained.

Simples. Im sure ketts and fergie will be drillin them

Hope the drum is there Kenny. We need the 12th man for defo and hope the gadgie in east stand gets back to abusing Woods as he did nefore when he played for US. We can do this but we need to be behind the team

Drum will be there - we need to get behind the team more than ever.....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(04-02-2018, 09:19 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Drum will be there - we need to get behind the team more than ever.....

They're playing for their future employment, we're shouting and supporting for the future level we want to see our club playing at. So come let's get stuck in.

Shame the club haven't lowered the pricing for tomorrow.

(04-02-2018, 09:19 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Drum will be there - we need to get behind the team more than ever.....

How about the pipes Kenny, thought they were a great addition last time.

Can’t help but feel it’s “win or bust”. I know it’s not mathematically over but it HAS to be a win tomorrow....

(04-02-2018, 07:19 PM)ELincognito Wrote: Can’t help but feel it’s “win or bust”. I know it’s not mathematically over but it HAS to be a win tomorrow....

THIS

The damage done to squad morale by a loss tomorrow would be worse than the points penalty, IMO. It’s a psychological must-win far more than simply for the points.

Will this game be on? They called it off last time when the weather was better than it is now.

(04-02-2018, 06:29 PM)frankthetank Wrote: How about the pipes Kenny, thought they were a great addition last time.

Yep, Cruicky will be with me again tonight - need everyone behind the team from the whistle tonight.....massive game!

A win would be a huge boost, off bottom, at least for a few days, and even if we lose to Hibs on Sat (likely) we wouldn't go into the split any more than 3 pts behind (only if Partick beat Killie on Sat, possible but unlikely), hopefully Killie win and we go into split off bottom.

Dundee are at Celtic tomorrow night, and Ibrox on Saturday, fingers crossed they lose both, and a win for us tonight could have us 4 pts behind them going into split, presuming we lose to Hibs on Sat. Not insurmountable.

Accies are at Hibs tonight, at home v Celtic on Sunday, and have a game in hand v Killie at home next Sat, all tough, if they lose all 3 we would go into split max 5pts behind them, IF we can get a win tonight.
I think Accies are too far ahead though, our battle to make the play-off spot is v Partick.

It's going to be a nervy night, lets just try and get behind the players.

Team, I have no fecking idea.

To summarise: shiteing myself.

(04-03-2018, 10:24 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: A win would be a huge boost, off bottom, at least for a few days, and even if we lose to Hibs on Sat (likely) we wouldn't go into the split any more than 3 pts behind (only if Partick beat Killie on Sat, possible but unlikely), hopefully Killie win and we go into split off bottom.

Dundee are at Celtic tomorrow night, and Ibrox on Saturday, fingers crossed they lose both, and a win for us tonight could have us 4 pts behind them going into split, presuming we lose to Hibs on Sat. Not insurmountable.

Accies are at Hibs tonight, at home v Celtic on Sunday, and have a game in hand v Killie at home next Sat, all tough, if they lose all 3 we would go into split max 5pts behind them, IF we can get a win tonight.
I think Accies are too far ahead though, our battle to make the play-off spot is v Partick.

Loving that summary.....I'll have my strong pants on tonight also - will be freezing with the drum and Cruiky will be struggling to get the tunes out with frozen fingers, but we'll give it our best shot to get behind the guys from the get go....a win would be massive tonight!!

(04-03-2018, 11:21 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Loving that summary.....I'll have my strong pants on tonight also - will be freezing with the drum and Cruiky will be struggling to get the tunes out with frozen fingers, but we'll give it our best shot to get behind the guys from the get go....a win would be massive tonight!!

I'm on nightshift for this one, but, good to hear you guys are giving it " Yee-ha " again .

(04-03-2018, 10:24 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: A win would be a huge boost, off bottom, at least for a few days, and even if we lose to Hibs on Sat (likely) we wouldn't go into the split any more than 3 pts behind (only if Partick beat Killie on Sat, possible but unlikely), hopefully Killie win and we go into split off bottom.

Nailed it, especially re-the team!
Wish i could make it up for the game, dreading sitting next to the radio, squealing in fear every time the commentator raises their voice.
pleasewinpleasewinpleasewinpleasewinpleasewinpleasewin

3-1 County...... I'm confident.
It's 18/1 if anyone's interested ?

No way I'm going to be able to get to this one tonight, I'll have to do with Sportsound and having a heart attack whenever someone yells GOAL.

Thistle’s dreadful away form gives me a little hope for this evening. Their keeper usually let’s in two a game ... our defence are every bit as bad. 2-1 or 2-2 with at least one red card. Last chance saloon. COYS