Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have we a game against Celtic this Saturday!
Radio saying Davies went out to hurt Brown deliberately, sounds like complete madness from Davies who now misses the next two games

Conceded already, as usual.
Arguably harsh penalty, also not unusual. Sinclair just turned into Naismith's standing leg and fell over, what is Naismith meant to do?
Player sent off for losing the head, again, not exactly without precedent for us. All the more disappointing as we now lose Davies through suspension.
And a goalkeeper injured, as usual.

Eventful first half, all negative, as usual, but at least Scott Brown was on the receiving end for a change (if Brown had done it he'd probably still be on the pitch, or have his red card rescinded by appeal, because #scottishfootball).

I'm taking this well....

Didn't expect anything from this game, but losing Davies for the next two is certainly worse then expected

One of the most ridiculous things I've seen from a County Captain, as much as I've loved Davies he has let us down big style.

Can accept relegation happily now after that. Captain. Leader. Legend.

(03-31-2018, 02:47 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: Imagine if we got utterly pumped for 90 minutes and your anus completely sealed itself.

To be honest if I was faced with the prospect of a 90 minute pumping I’d want my anus sealed up.

Oh well. No hope in the game. 3 down and Dow is now on the park

At least PT look like they've lost

All fairly predictable. A fit Davies might have been a loss for midweek but he’s struggled all season so no great loss. Helluva pressure on Ketts and Fergie now thanks to the dross they’ve inherited. Hands up! ... I posted on here at the start of the season that I thought we had a really strong squad. OC only added more mediocre players to the existing shower of imposters. Fortunately, Thistle look to be as inept as ourselves. 3 points midweek and who knows? COYS

Davies probably won't be here next season and probably saw an opportunity in what will be his last game against Celtic to dish out some of what brown does every week ( and gets away with ), I'm almost tempted to say haha, well done but could you not have waited until the 90th minute.
He did rescue a point for us last week and could have been a major player for us for the next few games if back to fitness so he has let us down badly.
Realistically we were unlikely to get anything today and with Tuesday being far more important why take the risk, it's common knowledge how much referees love to protect brown.

I hope Davis is here next season. Red mist today but think it was likely settling old scores. Im sure it was a mistimed tackle rather than deliberate.

Appeal and take the hit after the partik game. As others have said use the rules to our advantage.

Also agree that the central belt want us out. We need to show them

We can still do this

(03-31-2018, 09:42 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: I hope Davis is here next season. Red mist today but think it was likely settling old scores. Im sure it was a mistimed tackle rather than deliberate.

Appeal and take the hit after the partik game. As others have said use the rules to our advantage.

Also agree that the central belt want us out. We need to show them

We can still do this

Bit of retribution for Brown on Boyce from last season?.
Appeal it Brown got off for the challenge on Boyce.
We are bound to win appeal aren't we? Central belt want us in top league don't they?

(04-01-2018, 03:33 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Bit of retribution for Brown on Boyce from last season?.

That's exactly what I said to a Dundee supporting friend of mine.

Tuesday is make or break for us as far as I'm concerned. I've been pretty positive up till now, but if Partick take anything from tomorrow night then the genuine belief that we will get out of this that I've harbored for the last 3 months will diminish into dread of the inevitable relegation.

Still confident we can get a result tomorrow, biggest game for County in years IMO.
Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili

"Freedom Is Best, I Tell Thee True, Of All Things To Be Won.
Then Never Live Within The Bonds Of Slavery My Son" William Wallace (1270-1305)

Not defending Davies in the slightest, but agree with Billy Dodds here.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foot...s-12294425

Brendan is an absolute hypocrite btw, wasn't he preaching just a few weeks ago that managers shouldn't talk about opposing players, and he would only do it if he was praising them?

(04-03-2018, 09:35 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Brendan is an absolute hypocrite btw, wasn't he preaching just a few weeks ago that managers shouldn't talk about opposing players, and he would only do it if he was praising them?

"It is not something I do unless I am praising a player for his qualities".

Well said Billy Dodds, I noticed big mouth Brenda hasn't had much to say about Sinclair's dive and how long he should be suspended for??

Brenden Rodgers = Hypocrite

Had a wee squint at the sevco forums, (highly amusing)it seems Andrew Davies is becoming something of a cult hero with the Loyalists after taking out the Lego eater

Saturday:
Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers suggests Andrew Davies should face lengthy ban after Scott Brown stamp.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foot...s-12283529

Sunday:
Brendan Rodgers slams 'disgraceful' challenge on Scott Brown as one of the worst he has ever seen.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foot...e-12284210

Tuesday:
Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has had his say on that tackle on Scott Brown. "It could have been career ending".
https://twitter.com/BBCSportsound/status...2107244545

Wednesday:
Brendan Rodgers blasts SFA and asks how they can say Andrew Davies’ horror stamp on Scott Brown is not ‘excessive’.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/f...ss-county/

and it goes on, talk about trying to put pressure on the compliance officer.

Yet he was quite happy for Brown's red to be rescinded last season, and some of the other guff he's come out with about Brown this seasons when he hacked that Hearts kid.
What a [censored].

Don’t worry, the SFA have a proud history of being impartial and in no way have they ever caved to pressure from the Old F........

Wait.