Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
RCFC SCARF DAY - VS HAMILTON
McCarey cannot seem to judge shots whatsoever.

I missed the game as I was away but it looks like another case of awful defensive decisions costing us again. I though the first penalty shout on Chow was as blatant as the one Accies got, the second one wasn't.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(03-20-2018, 10:09 AM)frankthetank Wrote: A surprising call up to say the least.

I almost feel sorry for the lad. He was probably looking forward to a nice wee break from the stress and intensity of a relegation battle, and now he gets to go and work with Roy Keane for a week
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(03-20-2018, 06:34 PM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: I almost feel sorry for the lad. He was probably looking forward to a nice wee break from the stress and intensity of a relegation battle, and now he gets to go and work with Roy Keane for a week

Haha! Well done, that's the first post about this match that has brought me joy :-D

McScary isn't the only County player on international duty this weekend.

One of our midfield is getting his 2nd cap for China Taipei squad........any guesses who that would be?

https://www.ross-shirejournal.co.uk/Spor...032018.htm

It is funny because he is English!

(03-21-2018, 09:41 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: McScary isn't the only County player on international duty this weekend.

One of our midfield is getting his 2nd cap for China Taipei squad........any guesses who that would be?

https://www.ross-shirejournal.co.uk/Spor...032018.htm

It is funny because he is English!

Good on him, he’s never going to get near the England squad, might as well get some international experience, even if it’s for a team that’ll get humped constantly, works for James Morrison and Jordan Rhodes ....

(03-21-2018, 11:21 AM)Rocco's Wheelie Bin Wrote: Good on him, he’s never going to get near the England squad, might as well get some international experience, even if it’s for a team that’ll get humped constantly, works for James Morrison and Jordan Rhodes ....

And most of the southern irish team!!