Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHO'S UP FOR RAISING THE ROOF ON SATURDAY!
RALLY CALL | Saturday we take on Hamilton in one of the most important games in the club history, fail and we are effectively looking at relegation, win, and we are still in the hunt with Partick, Hamilton and Dundee all having to play pretty tough games on the run up to the split.

I'm getting the drum out of retirement for Saturday and will be back in the Jail End for the Hamilton and Partick games, please join in and help me make as much noise as possible to shout the team onto a what will be a vital three points - I'll join in with any song people want to sing, even if it's just COUNTY! COUNTY!

Let's just make a noise!!!

Please retweet my RALLY CALL TWEET, and like and share my post on Facebook SLO page - I'll be pushing this all week so please help me DRUM up as much support for Kett's and Fergie as possible - they really need the 12th man more than ever!

MON THE STAGGIES!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(03-12-2018, 04:30 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: RALLY CALL | Saturday we take on Hamilton in one of the most important games in the club history, fail and we are effectively looking at relegation, win, and we are still in the hunt with Partick, Hamilton and Dundee all having to play pretty tough games on the run up to the split.

I'm getting the drum out of retirement for Saturday and will be back in the Jail End for the Hamilton and Partick games, please join in and help me make as much noise as possible to shout the team onto a what will be a vital three points - I'll join in with any song people want to sing, even if it's just COUNTY! COUNTY!

Let's just make a noise!!!

Please retweet my RALLY CALL TWEET, and like and share my post on Facebook SLO page - I'll be pushing this all week so please help me DRUM up as much support for Kett's and Fergie as possible - they really need the 12th man more than ever!

MON THE STAGGIES!!

Excellent Kenny.......100% behind this idea! COYS!

Well done Kenny. Batter that drum & I hope our team responds & batter the Accies. Mon the County.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

(03-12-2018, 04:30 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: I'm getting the drum out of retirement

Best news all season to be honest!

I'm in hospitality for this one, but I'll be sure to clap politely from the posh seats.

(03-13-2018, 12:44 PM)Forfinn Wrote: I'm in hospitality for this one, but I'll be sure to clap politely from the posh seats.

Throw us a tray bake at HT....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I seem to have an allergy to seeing County play Accies, haven't managed it once over the last two seasons. Away on business this weekend so can't make another one.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

I'm all for getting the crowd going.
what about a rendition of Simple Minds Classic
Don't you FERG/KETT about me ' singing la la la la la etc etc.

We are almost in the last chance saloon, a result against Hamilton and Partick are a must before the split, but may not be the end of the road depending on other results. but I think have accepted we may not be in the top flight next season ,how many others feel the same way and would welcome more affordable, meaningful games? albeit we would be trying to get back to a league that is doing its upmost to get rid of us, as well as they did with our neighbours last season. some of the refereeing decisions have been questionable if not downright biased but is it just my self that feels that way? Am I wearing dark blue tinted glasses or are we singled out for relegation?
Anyway , all the best county in your efforts to stay up and overturn the central belt bias against the north teams.
C'MON THE STAGGIES .

I'm afraid not many people are up for "raising the roof" today. I commend your intentions, however, the fact is most people in Dingwall just want to turn up and watch some football. This will end like it does every time someone decides they want to "Create an atmosphere" - a few renditions of "County, County" for a corner in the 66th minute from around 5 people in the Jailend. Your intentions are admiral, but it won't happen as the fact is most of our fans are not interested.

(03-17-2018, 09:26 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: I'm afraid not many people are up for "raising the roof" today. I commend your intentions, however, the fact is most people in Dingwall just want to turn up and watch some football. This will end like it does every time someone decides they want to "Create an atmosphere" - a few renditions of "County, County" for a corner in the 66th minute from around 5 people in the Jailend. Your intentions are admiral, but it won't happen as the fact is most of our fans are not interested.

Here is a truly novel idea.

How about rather than poking holes in other peoples ideas for how to get a better atmosphere you come up with something to help boost it. Kenny is busting his pan in to try and create an atmosphere within the ground to try and gee the team on. All you seem intent on doing is being a damp squib and bringing everybody down

(03-17-2018, 12:41 AM)manogs Wrote: I'm all for getting the crowd going.
what about a rendition of Simple Minds Classic
Don't you FERG/KETT about me ' singing la la la la la etc etc.

We are almost in the last chance saloon, a result against Hamilton and Partick are a must before the split, but may not be the end of the road depending on other results. but I think have accepted we may not be in the top flight next season ,how many others feel the same way and would welcome more affordable, meaningful games? albeit we would be trying to get back to a league that is doing its upmost to get rid of us, as well as they did with our neighbours last season. some of the refereeing decisions have been questionable if not downright biased but is it just my self that feels that way? Am I wearing dark blue tinted glasses or are we singled out for relegation?
Anyway , all the best county in your efforts to stay up and overturn the central belt bias against the north teams.
C'MON THE STAGGIES .

You're not alone in your thinking!!

(03-17-2018, 01:51 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Here is a truly novel idea.

How about rather than poking holes in other peoples ideas for how to get a better atmosphere you come up with something to help boost it. Kenny is busting his pan in to try and create an atmosphere within the ground to try and gee the team on. All you seem intent on doing is being a damp squib and bringing everybody down

Well said

(03-17-2018, 09:26 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: I'm afraid not many people are up for "raising the roof" today. I commend your intentions, however, the fact is most people in Dingwall just want to turn up and watch some football. This will end like it does every time someone decides they want to "Create an atmosphere" - a few renditions of "County, County" for a corner in the 66th minute from around 5 people in the Jailend. Your intentions are admiral, but it won't happen as the fact is most of our fans are not interested.

I take it back. 5 was ambitious.

It's easy to hide behind a name and criticise, it takes more effort to actually try and do something positive.
Well done Kenny and Cruiky for making the effort.

ETA: Oh and Zito the Bubbleman is back, much better.

(03-18-2018, 06:34 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: It's easy to hide behind a name and criticise, it takes more effort to actually try and do something positive.
Well done Kenny and Cruiky for making the effort.

ETA: Oh and Zito the Bubbleman is back, much better.

Well said. Have to say atmosphere much better and the drum and player have been missed.
Dingewell is terrible for negativity. If County (or when) we get to Europe am sure there will be some mumping that they have to travel or get a midweek game.
Cant please everybody but wins will come and atmosphere will come back.
Pat on back for those organising these things

Excellent effort with dums and pipes back. the cowbell added somethign also. All again please...?

(03-13-2018, 11:01 AM)NVACA Wrote: Best news all season to be honest!

Kenny And Cruikshank you were magnificent yes yes yes it did lift atmosphere tge piles and drum were awsome and it really really tickled me to hear cowbell it must stay , I shouted myself hoarse and thank you to all youths waving their scarves

Tell you what Easter Ross give County big number of supporters western Ross too even Inverness shire And Tge Town Dingwall does its bit good few supporters there