Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
“Party on the Park”
Disappointed its cancelled, it would have been a bit of fun for Dingwall where [censored] all happens apart from County games.

After our relegation they could have rebranded it "Wake at the Park" and we could have all gone in black ties and got extremely drunk and cried into our beer.

(05-14-2018, 08:53 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Disappointed its cancelled, it would have been a bit of fun for Dingwall where [censored] all happens apart from County games.

There's no excuse for paying over the odds to have a crap time watching absolute pish.
Why else do you think I moved back to the Jailend this season?

(05-14-2018, 08:05 PM)FilthyStaggie Wrote: Maybe attending the gig was mandatory for the players.

Are you suggesting the players threw the relegation battle because they knew they wouldn’t have to attend the gig if we went down?

(05-14-2018, 09:54 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Are you suggesting the players threw the relegation battle because they knew they wouldn’t have to attend the gig if we went down?

Seems plausible. That lineup looked like something McIntyre would be happy with at the end of the summer.

(05-14-2018, 08:53 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Disappointed its cancelled, it would have been a bit of fun for Dingwall where [censored] all happens apart from County games.

I agree - it would have been good for the Town, as there isn't much going on really and it's a wasted space that could be used for festivals / gigs....hope they try something again next season with a bigger name....shame to see the ground sitting there empty over the summer not being used...
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I wonder how much we will lose.
There will be late cancellation penalties to pay to the acts booked, hospitality providers will have had brought in stock and may want compensation. Hope we learn from it.

I’d imagine we will get hit for the late cancellation of Kenny and Dolly’s flight from the States
Not to mention their overnight stay at the Ord Arms

(05-15-2018, 08:22 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: I wonder how much we will lose.
There will be late cancellation penalties to pay to the acts booked, hospitality providers will have had brought in stock and may want compensation. Hope we learn from it.

Looks like the event has been moved to Iron Works on the same evening so hopefully anyone who bought tickets can just head along there...

Hoping they look at holding summer events at the stadium though, it's a wasted venue and could easily be used for decent sized gigs...
Supporter Liaison Officer