Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Killie Away 10/3
Team today is impossible to guess, but will need to be a mixture of grit and flair.
Chewing it over I’ll throw this one out there

Fox
Back 3 - Souter Fraser Davies (Fontaine if not fit)
Wing backs - Naismith Gardyne
Midfield - Draper Tansey O Brian
Up top - N’gog Shalke

Most important not to lose but it’s not outwith the realms of possibility that whatever team is picked, if they playto their full capabilities that we can win this.

(03-10-2018, 09:55 AM)Brick in the wall Wrote: Team today is impossible to guess, but will need to be a mixture of grit and flair.
Chewing it over I’ll throw this one out there

Fox
Back 3 - Souter Fraser Davies (Fontaine if not fit)
Wing backs - Naismith Gardyne
Midfield - Draper Tansey O Brian
Up top - N’gog Shalke

Most important not to lose but it’s not outwith the realms of possibility that whatever team is picked, if they playto their full capabilities that we can win this.

That team will need some serious grit considering Tansey is just off the operating table.

Lineup: https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies/status/...1667469312

Looks like 4231, which i think Ketts favoured with the Dev Squad (based on the little i've seen of them).

.........................McCarey
Naismith Fraser Fontaine Melbourne

......................Draper JOB

..............Gardyne Dow DKD

..........................N'Gog

So that's Fox, Schalk and Routis all dropping to the bench, with Souttar and Tansey out the squad.
(Substitutes: Fox, Routis, Chow, Schalk, Lindsay, McKay, Dingwall)
Tansey is injured, but where is Souttar? Just dropped?

Is Souttar injured? I was surprised he wasn't in the team

I hope they are not going down the play the favourites route, Fraser is not very good in the air as a centre back, it's where most of our goals against have come from.
I'd have soutar starting every game if fit, doesn't matter that he's only here until end of season
Prove me wrong for the rest of the season and make me eat my words please.

BBC stats make for grim reading, 0 shots on target?!

0 shots full stop.

Killie are good though. Only 0-1 so still in it.

Off 3 corners too? How do you take 3 corners without even a wide shot?’

FFS. 2-0

No shots in 65mins. How is that even possible!!!!

Given the Hamilton and Partick scores (currently) this is the game where I feel like we're finally beyond saving. Especially as it's just gone 3-0 to Killie!

75mi. Still no shots....

3-1. Plus point at least McKay finally scored

(03-10-2018, 05:45 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: 3-1. Plus point at least McKay finally scored

With our solitary shot. At least we’re efficient....

Make that 3-2. 2 shots and 2 goals

Aaaaaaand full time. Any insight from folks that were there? Who played well, who played poorly, mckay and schalk a new starting pairing? Many questions!

Okay, big squad, everyones got a clean slate. Who THE F*** predicted Dow would get a start?

Seriously, i'll give everyone a fighting chance but i turn 41 this summer(providing we get one!) and I swear I've more positional awareness than this fraud of a professional footballer.

Anyone who's insane/brave enough to attend today care to offer an opinion?

Having thought about it this evening. I have a feeling as to how we can improve things for the next few games.

How about having a shot before the 60th or 85th minutes!!!!

How can we expect to win games if we only have our 1at shot that late in the game

The silence on here says it all. Any bets on the resumption of two derbies next season - Highland and Dundee. Or will you get better odds on a miracle. Hooe I'm wrong but it doesn't look good

I was there and it was better than St Johnstone there’s a wee spark there I have said it before and will say it again Hamilton next weekend is must win