Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Killie Away 10/3
We’ve got to go into this game thinking positive I know they have been on a good run at home we need to go down there and try and get something it’s again the start of a new era let’s all get behind Ketts and Fergie #wealldreamofateamofkettewells

Last time we had a new manager we won 2-0 against Killie away and as we all know.......that manager was rubbish!

I always fancy us getting something there as our record at rugby park is good!!

COYS

Killie must be form team at the minute. Sure we can though

Killie have a match this Wednesday against St J so hopefully their players will be a bit tired on Saturday. I'm sure that Ketts etc will have the players fired up so away win for RC!!

Let's hope they will have one eye on their cup replay the following week

I expect Ketts to pick the players he knows will give 100% to the cause.
This team selection will be very interesting.

(03-06-2018, 10:48 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: I expect Ketts to pick the players he knows will give 100% to the cause.
This team selection will be very interesting.

Possibly some stars from the development squad!!

(03-06-2018, 10:51 AM)OldVic Wrote: Possibly some stars from the development squad!!

Who did you have in mind?

(03-06-2018, 10:51 AM)OldVic Wrote: Possibly some stars from the development squad!!

Eh no! That would be suicide at this stage of the season!!

(03-06-2018, 11:09 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Who did you have in mind?

They're all stars and I'm sure that the manager will pick out the best ones for this game if he thinks the're required!!

With the obvious exception of DKD, I think those from the 20s that are closest to being ready for 1st team football are out on loan playing 1st team football
If there's any of the 20s in the 18 on Saturday, I'd think it'll be purely down to all other senior players either being injured, suspended, or Effiong
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Come on boys we can do this!

(03-07-2018, 11:27 AM)CraigyStaggie Wrote: Come on boys we can do this!

YES WE CAN!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Bite your hand off for a draw ATM.

Killie flying at the moment under Clark and IMO anything from this game would be a very welcome bonus. Huge games coming up against Hamilton and Partick so anything to build a bit of momentum on ahead of them could well be crucial.
Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili

"Freedom Is Best, I Tell Thee True, Of All Things To Be Won.
Then Never Live Within The Bonds Of Slavery My Son" William Wallace (1270-1305)

Steve Clark saying Jordon Jones will miss Saturday's game. Given controversies v Aberdeen and St Johnstone this will remove one big danger from a talented player. Hopefully this will give the boys a lift.

For me the most important thing in this game is that the team is seen to be giving 101 per cent to the new management team. It's a pity the first game is Kilmarnock, who are playing well at the moment. If we do get a point out of the game then it'll be a really positive start, but in this one the performance is what really matters.

OC's appointment still leaves me shaking my head, ( and anyone who doubts that is quite welcome to look at my posts on the subject !) but hopefully it's not too late to change things around.

I can't make this one due to family commitments. If we play as well as we can, there's no doubt we can get something, it's hust playing more like Dundee away rather than Saints away.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

If we stand back and let them come at us it's not going to be good, however if we're in their faces from the start and we're first to every ball, which means a total commitment from all players including the goalie, then we have a chance. A draw in the circumstances would be great, a win even better!

(03-09-2018, 12:54 PM)OldVic Wrote: If we stand back and let them come at us it's not going to be good, however if we're in their faces from the start and we're first to every ball, which means a total commitment from all players including the goalie, then we have a chance. A draw in the circumstances would be great, a win even better!

Kilmarnock are pretty awful to watch, and actually seem to play better when they are on the back foot.

I think we should try and [censored] fest a point.

The most intriguing game of the season. No idea what the line-up will be. TBH I was going to give the Thistle game a body swerve but heading to this one full of hope rather than confidence. Really hope the boys put on a performance which gives us something to cling on to. COYS