Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kettlewell & Ferguson
What do you mean if they still want. You have to earn it . I'd be very surprised if they have the job next season!

(03-10-2018, 09:07 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: What do you mean if they still want. You have to earn it . I'd be very surprised if they have the job next season!

Kettlewell is obviously the guy they’re lining up. I’d be very surprised, relegation or not, if he is not the next full time manager of Ross County.

County are going down. You know it, I know it, Kettlewell knows it and Uncle Roy knows it. The question is: do performances improve over the next two months or not? If they don’t, then we have a serious problem. IF they do, then tickety-boo!

Fergie and Ketts started with Dow in their startin XI today so imo Questions need to be asked, the first one must be WHY? How bad were the subs like ?

(03-10-2018, 09:33 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Kettlewell is obviously the guy they’re lining up. I’d be very surprised, relegation or not, if he is not the next full time manager of Ross County.

County are going down. You know it, I know it, Kettlewell knows it and Uncle Roy knows it. The question is: do performances improve over the next two months or not? If they don’t, then we have a serious problem. IF they do, then tickety-boo!

BS, Just BS.

Maybe Stuart was being considered as as contender to be manager, but in the future. I’m sure he wasn’t being lined up for anything this soon.

County going down? - No I don’t know it, and I’m sure there are many more out there that don’t believe it, including Kettlewell.

(03-10-2018, 11:29 PM)bushman Wrote: BS, Just BS.

Maybe Stuart was being considered as as contender to be manager, but in the future. I’m sure he wasn’t being lined up for anything this soon.

County going down? - No I don’t know it, and I’m sure there are many more out there that don’t believe it, including Kettlewell.

There are still a lot of points and probable permutations yet to come so, until its impossible for us to say up, we fight for every point available. If the squad and manager believe that we can, which they must, then we'll stay up. If not the consequences are the Championship!!

(03-10-2018, 09:33 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Kettlewell is obviously the guy they’re lining up. I’d be very surprised, relegation or not, if he is not the next full time manager of Ross County.

Your positivity on this site is something else. Do you really think this or just trying to get a reaction?

Plenty of points to play for and we are not cut off yet. We can still do this.

(03-11-2018, 12:09 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Your positivity on this site is something else. Do you really think this or just trying to get a reaction?

Plenty of points to play for and we are not cut off yet. We can still do this.

Not if our new management team think Dow's one of the first names on the team sheet.....

(03-10-2018, 10:27 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Fergie and Ketts started with Dow in their startin XI today so imo Questions need to be asked, the first one must be WHY? How bad were the subs like ?

Exactly what I thought when I heard the teams being read out.

Are we favourites to go down ? Yes. Can we beat those odds ? With a bit of good fortune, commitment and an upturn in form, yes. There is still time.

To stay up we need to pick-up around 15 points. I’m hoping to get three home wins post-split which leaves us six points to find. Not impossible for this scenario to play out but I have to admit it’s looking like play-off’s at best. At this moment in time I’d be delighted for us to end up in the play-off’s.

One things for sure.. they have to start Schalk. I don’t get why he always gets dropped. He always has a goal in him. More than any of the other strikers.

I think that the objective must now be to get to the split still in touch with a couple of the teams above. Dundee may be seven points ahead but their next four games are brutal - Aberdeen, Celtic, Sevco Rangers away and Hearts at home. We don't have much leeway for error but home wins against Hamilton and Partick are surely a must. We can still do this!

Have to agree with what is being said on here. It's worrying to say the least that SK believes Ryan Dow is worthy of a start. Not promising.

I was down at the shop the other day and Steven Ferguson was passing through, spotted us, stopped and made a big fuss out of the wee man, absolutely fantastic to see.

Hoping it all works out for the lads and they continue for us well into the future.

(03-17-2018, 09:41 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Have to agree with what is being said on here. It's worrying to say the least that SK believes Ryan Dow is worthy of a start. Not promising.

I agree