Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kettlewell & Ferguson
Stuart Kettlewell and Steven Ferguson will take charge of Ross County until the end of the season following Owen Coyle's resignation.

Best of luck...

Massive uphill struggle and I hope they won't be out of their depth. Having said that, they've got the club at heart and I've no doubt they will do their very best to get that team motivated and performance levels up.

If they have any game plan or tactics they're better than Coyle already!
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Are posters on commission for starting new threads, atm, there seems to be several places where posters are discussing the same thing, baffling!

Logical approach from Roy. Sure they will both do their very best to keep us up. Will not take any blame for us going down. Hopefully we as fans get fully behind the team in the up coming matches. Let’s get out our arm chairs and along to the stadium to support the boys as who knows how long it’ll be before we see top flight football again if we go down. If we go down we’ll go down fighting and supporting our team!

Let’s all get behind Fergie and Ketts there’s 10 games to go till the end of the season to keep ourselves in the top flight MON THE STAGGIES WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF KETTLEWELLS

(03-03-2018, 12:57 AM)Ullapool Staggie Wrote: Logical approach from Roy. Sure they will both do their very best to keep us up. Will not take any blame for us going down. Hopefully we as fans get fully behind the team in the up coming matches. Let’s get out our arm chairs and along to the stadium to support the boys as who knows how long it’ll be before we see top flight football again if we go down. If we go down we’ll go down fighting and supporting our team!

Exactly,if we go down ,which is looking increasingly likely,then no blame can be directed at Ketts and Fergie,the damage has been done.
But on the plus side ,it worked for Dundee last season,Macann was a late appointment,ICT fans wish same had been done with Foran.

(03-03-2018, 12:24 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Exactly,if we go down ,which is looking increasingly likely,then no blame can be directed at Ketts and Fergie,the damage has been done.
But on the plus side ,it worked for Dundee last season,Macann was a late appointment,ICT fans wish same had been done with Foran.

Lot of football to be played Davie, on paper our squad is stronger and bigger than the teams around us who all have to play each other and the top six sides - I am confident Kett's and Fergie will get the guys fired up enough to see us to safety - WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(03-05-2018, 02:31 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Lot of football to be played Davie, on paper our squad is stronger and bigger than the teams around us who all have to play each other and the top six sides - I am confident Kett's and Fergie will get the guys fired up enough to see us to safety - WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN!

Good to see such a positive approach! The immediate objective must be not to let the gap at the bottom get any bigger - something from the next game at Kilmarnock would be good coupled with Partick continuing their losing run against Aberdeen. A home win against Hamilton in the following game is a must though! Best of luck to Ketts and Fergie; whatever the outcome, I'm sure that there will be no effort spared from both of them.

A sound appointment in the circumstances. Much happier with this than appointing someone “name” who has no knowledge of the club or the players.
We are certainly good enough for eleventh. I would be happy to take our chance in the play offs probably against a hugely underperforming Dundee United.

Interview with Ketts and Fergie On stv news at six coming up just now

Great to see such positivity in a thread, goodness knows how long it’s been since we had any.

Facts are that we will all be back for more next season irrespective of premiership or championship, all we really ask for is application and effort from the players to the best of their ability.

We already know that we will get that from our new management team in spades and I am certain that we will see a rub off to the players. I am also sure that movement, teamwork and tactics will improve immediately.

It’s exciting and hopefully, the start of a new era which will do us all proud. Let’s allow them time to build this, and meantime, give of our strongest and most vocal support. If we go down, then we go down fighting, kicking and screaming, that’s all we can ask of the guys.

(03-06-2018, 07:08 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Interview with Ketts and Fergie On stv news at six coming up just now

Link

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1409735-ke...-staggies/

thanks mun /ma'am / m'ham
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

On my way to Krakov for my sons stagger. Spoke to Paul Quinn on a pit stop in Dundee who is still in touch with some players. He said if ketts can't get us out of the bottom no one will.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

(03-05-2018, 02:31 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Lot of football to be played Davie, on paper our squad is stronger and bigger than the teams around us who all have to play each other and the top six sides - I am confident Kett's and Fergie will get the guys fired up enough to see us to safety - WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN!

I agree Kenny Ketts will get them going He did nit take prisoners on the park
It was just great to see squad outside first time since Coyle took over ,
Plus Ketts knows everyone of them and they KNOW it’ has to be full commitment
Don’t be surprised to see youth get opportunity

(03-08-2018, 08:55 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: I agree Kenny Ketts will get them going He did nit take prisoners on the park
It was just great to see squad outside first time since Coyle took over ,
Plus Ketts knows everyone of them and they KNOW it’ has to be full commitment
Don’t be surprised to see youth get opportunity

100% Buff. I was starting to think the team were agoraphobic!

(03-08-2018, 09:28 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: 100% Buff. I was starting to think the team were agoraphobic!

Scared of goats??

(03-08-2018, 10:59 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Scared of goats??

Perhaps, if anxious and irrationally afraid of the bearded fellows!

If SK and SF don't want the manager's job next season then how about this guy?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43163641