Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good Bye OC
Finally the dream has come true. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Announcement expected tomorrow on replacement.

Great news, don't let the door hit your ar$e too hard on the way out.

No more hoof ball Smile

Remember when I got shot down from everybody for the infamous Coyle Out thread? Well, there you have it...looks like I was onto something a long time ago. Shame the club wasn't, and now we're in a dreadful state on our way to the Championship.

(03-01-2018, 07:15 PM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Remember when I got shot down from everybody for the infamous Coyle Out thread? Well, there you have it...looks like I was onto something a long time ago. Shame the club wasn't, and now we're in a dreadful state on our way to the Championship.

Do you practice being an [censored] or does it just come naturally?

The performance last Saturday at Perth would have been the final straw for Roy. There was clearly no relationship with the players.

(03-01-2018, 07:08 PM)ELincognito Wrote: Finally the dream has come true. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Ooooooft! What now for our wee club? I genuinely have zero clue who's waiting in the wings on this one for replacing him. Just hope whoever it is doesn't scream at the players for 90 minutes in that barking dog like voice....
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

(03-01-2018, 07:10 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Announcement expected tomorrow on replacement.

Thats only an announcement on who takes charge Saturday.

NEWSFLASH - get your money on Ketts and Fergie for Saturday

(03-01-2018, 07:25 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Thats only an announcement on who takes charge Saturday.

NEWSFLASH - get your money on Ketts and Fergie for Saturday

Yogi Hughes long term ? just a thought

The statement mentions "the challenging situation with my family being in England" yet at the supporters meeting didn't he say his family would be relocating?
Did John McGinlay ever actually arrive?
You thought to yourself at the meeting, by god he can talk, let's hope it's not all bull.
It was.

Slightly surprised but not disappointed, Saturday must have been the final straw, hopefully the team will get a boost from a change, interesting to see the announcement tomorrow

And onto the next guy.

At least for the run in he brought in a few good players in areas we needed strengthening. It's still in our own hands to stay up.

Not surprised, or that disappointed, shown himself to be tactically poor.
Great eye for a player though and addressed the squad well.
Shame he doesn't seem to know what to do with the players!

(03-01-2018, 07:27 PM)Skipper's Covie Wrote: Yogi Hughes long term ? just a thought

Please keep them to yourself if they are like that.

That's us certain for top 6 now.

Ketts, RB and Fergie till the end of the season (at least) please.

PLEASE don't put a quick fix in. If we go down, so be it but we don't need to be papering over cracks. Need a long term appointment in the summer. Would like it to be Ketts if he wants it

(03-01-2018, 07:15 PM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Remember when I got shot down from everybody for the infamous Coyle Out thread? Well, there you have it...looks like I was onto something a long time ago. Shame the club wasn't, and now we're in a dreadful state on our way to the Championship.

I do remember several people giving you a hard time some of it deserved some not there are hundreds of fans on this forum most of whom like me probably read your posts but did not comment but your continual we are on our way down comments help no one and are getting tiresome try posting something positive about our club if you cant think of anything then I think you may be on the wrong forum

(03-01-2018, 07:40 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Please keep them to yourself if they are like that.

Ha ha but available, experienced and cheap

I would like to see Ferguson, Kettlewell and Brittain take charge at least for Saturday. All winners at the club and I am certain they will have the full backing of the supporters.

Best of luck though to whoever it is.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

(03-01-2018, 07:21 PM)staggie52 Wrote: Do you practice being an [censored] or does it just come naturally?
Comes naturally to a dump-rat