Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Owen Coyle - In or Out
So, Coyle In or Out? What is the general consensus? It seems the overwhelming majority of fans that I speak to want to see OC out now.

The best option would be to shake it all about.

Get him to [censored].

Surely gone if we don't win on Saturday......

He'll not be at County next season irrespective of what league they are in. Go now, please.

(02-27-2018, 12:48 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: He'll not be at County next season irrespective of what league they are in. Go now, please.

He's not going to walk, he was given a two year deal? So the only way he will go is if he is paid off. Unless there is a relegation clause in his contract?

Initially I was pleased with his appointment; however, it seems that he can't motivate the players (who must share a lot of the blame for our situation also). A manager that isn't getting the best out of the squad we have is sadly not one that we want. Who knows, he may turn it around, and if so i will be ahppy to eat my words, but, as others have said, Saturday may be make or break, or of course, relegation.

Last season Inverness waited to replace Foran and got relegated, Dundee didn't wait to replace Hartley and stayed up. Not saying there's a guarantee of success there at all, I'm honestly split as to when he should go. Even if we're in the premiership next season he has to walk. Not sure we want to be paying another manager off so soon financially.

(02-27-2018, 02:17 PM)NVACA Wrote: Last season Inverness waited to replace Foran and got relegated, Dundee didn't wait to replace Hartley and stayed up. Not saying there's a guarantee of success there at all, I'm honestly split as to when he should go. Even if we're in the premiership next season he has to walk. Not sure we want to be paying another manager off so soon financially.

Agree the finances are an issue but while I thought JM and BD had taken us as far as they could and we were going backwards a little that has speeded up under OC. I was of the view if we wanted to move forward we needed to replace JM who did a great job and the cup final will long live in my memory but I was underwhelmed by OC and thought he was probably past it. Very little of what i have seen has changed that - there have been odd moment but I really think we have a pretty decent squad that should be capable of top six. I think the players have a role but he really doesn't seem to be able to create a structure with the players we have to maximise their impact and I think there have been some very questionable player decisions. Every fan has a view on who they want playing but I really cant believe we played Curran on his own and I think the balance of midfield is wrong and not helping us at present.

I'll be there cheering us on on Saturday and hoping we win but I for one think OC is not the best way forward for the club. Whether we change now or the summer has to be based on our trajectory - if looking downward as well changing sooner - if it looks like we might be able to hold on then do it in the summer but I really dont feel that confident with him managing the club.

I'm all in favour of going without a manager until the end of the season.

(02-27-2018, 10:31 PM)roth08 Wrote: Agree the finances are an issue but while I thought JM and BD had taken us as far as they could and we were going backwards a little that has speeded up under OC. I was of the view if we wanted to move forward we needed to replace JM who did a greta job and the cup final will long live in my memory but I was underwhelmed by OC and thought he was probably past it. Very little of what i have seen has changed that - there have been odd moment but I really think e have a pretty decent squad that should be capable of top six. I think the players have a role but he really doesn't seem to be able to create a structure with the players we have to maximise their impact and I think there have been some very questionable player decisions. Every fan has a view on who they want playing but I really cant believe we played Curran on his own and I think the balance of midfield is wrong and not helping us at present.

I'll be there cheering us on on Saturday and hoping we win but I for one think OC is not the best way forward for the club. Whether we change now or the summer has to be based on our trajectory - if looking downward as well changing sooner - if it looks like we might be able to hold on then do it in the summer but I really dont feel that confident with him managing the club.

Agreed on all points.