Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scarves held aloft in unison.
Just an idea fellow Staggies. To show our support for OUR team why not have a sea of navy blue scarves held aloft to welcome the team onto the park to show solidarity. Will be up for the game from Aberdeen with fellow fans and our Scarves!
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

I think this is a great suggestion and would give the players a lift coming out on Saturday.

I think the words aloft and unison are chronically underused.

(02-26-2018, 11:21 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Just an idea fellow Staggies. To show our support for OUR team why not have a sea of navy blue scarves held aloft to welcome the team onto the park to show solidarity. Will be up for the game from Aberdeen with fellow fans and our Scarves!

I think that's a great suggestion - anything to let the team know they have our support - Saturday is massive so anything we can do to help I'm for it!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(02-27-2018, 02:06 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: I think that's a great suggestion - anything to let the team know they have our support - Saturday is massive so anything we can do to help I'm for it!

Thanks for agreeing with my suggestion Kenny. Could we promote this further ie our selves or maybe with the club with a sales promotion on scarves?

Any ideas of what we can do with the scarves at full-time? ?

(02-27-2018, 04:21 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Thanks for agreeing with my suggestion Kenny. Could we promote this further ie our selves or maybe with the club with a sales promotion on scarves?

You’re welcome - I’ve stuck out a tweet and I’ll keep promoting up to the game and ask the club to help also - will definitely put your suggestion to the club about the scarves promotion - I’ll do anything to help the team get the three points on Saturday.....don’t want to even think about the alternative

To everyone else - please help push this, I know it’s not something we are great at doing at home games, but this could be pivotal for our club and for a lot of people’s jobs in and around the club......anything we can do as supporters means we are at least doing our bit - Ii Roy does decide to retire I’d hate it to be in a season we are relegated :O(

Is this chat about Roy retiring based on anything? Does he want to step down any time soon to the public's knowledge?

(02-27-2018, 04:21 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Thanks for agreeing with my suggestion Kenny. Could we promote this further ie our selves or maybe with the club with a sales promotion on scarves?

Club doing a one-off special price for current scarf in club shop for £8 on Saturday only - so at least there is a wee promotion on to help try and encourage this idea....well done for suggesting it!

(03-01-2018, 03:05 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Club doing a one-off special price for current scarf in club shop for £8 on Saturday only - so at least there is a wee promotion on to help try and encourage this idea....well done for suggesting it!

Many thanks for arranging that with the club Kenny. Hope the game is on! If i see you i will have a chat. Up the staggies.

(03-01-2018, 03:05 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Club doing a one-off special price for current scarf in club shop for £8 on Saturday only - so at least there is a wee promotion on to help try and encourage this idea....well done for suggesting it!

The one's with Coyle's name on them are £2.50 ;-)

Shorts are half price too!

(03-01-2018, 03:45 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Many thanks for arranging that with the club Kenny. Hope the game is on! If i see you i will have a chat. Up the staggies.

They need our support more than ever after today’s events - team need to go for it from the whistle - doing my best to promote your idea - hope it happens as it would be great to see - but not hopeful given previous attempts to create atmosphere at home games

Hopefully catch you on Sat

Well done lads for the added support and coming up with ideas to show the team the continued support. Just wish I was at home to support more. Hoping to get home for a game next month.

(03-01-2018, 08:59 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: The one's with Coyle's name on them are £2.50 ;-)

Shorts are half price too!

This is a good point. No more track suit s, and certainly no shorts. Expensive tailored suits, or at the very least schoolboy uniforms, have proven to be the most successful attire for County managers.