Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Michael Gardyne
(, 06:18 PM)ELincognito Wrote: Conversation is diverting too off course for a 'family forum'. End thread.

What a bizarre comment.

(, 04:08 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: .

Effiong is a bad grass though.

And if anyone should know what happens to grasses...

(, 12:37 PM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/sc...g-sex-act/

Thoughts?

I think you probably need to mature a little and stop reading gutter press, for the benefit of us all.

(, 02:05 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: I did something similar when I played. They banned me from playing in the women's team ever since!

Storm in a tea cup.........Effiong, what goes on in the dressing room, stays in the dressing room!

Brilliant!

(, 06:18 PM)ELincognito Wrote: Conversation is diverting too off course for a 'family forum'. End thread.

Won't somebody think of the children?

nine seconds.Is that also a club record?

Not the best publicity for the club. Stupid, immature behaviour and equally stupid for a team-mate to put nonsense like that into the public domain. Embarrassing.

(, 11:29 PM)Deke Slayton Wrote: Not the best publicity for the club. Stupid, immature behaviour and equally stupid for a team-mate to put nonsense like that into the public domain. Embarrassing.

Did the incident happen before Saturday? Haven't seen the story. Wasn't aware of any suspension or injury and was surprised at the match as neither Draper or Midge made the squad with Chow being suspended .

(, 01:43 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Gardyne's going to get absolute pelters from away fans for the rest of the season.

I can't imagine he will, despite The Sun's worst intentions.

Most people who have read it have thought, "Probably shaking his willy in front of his pals. Footballers eh." and got on with the rest of their lives.

(, 06:50 PM)King_Salmon Wrote: What a bizarre comment.

Not really, people talking about which hand they use etc.... not exactly funny.

I find midge' s rotten form this season more upsetting. He's been useless.

()StaggieDoo Wrote: I find midge' s rotten form this season more upsetting. He's been useless.

On the other hand..........

If I'm honest, I'd far rather our players concentrated on their fitness and form and our league survival!!

There's a time and place for joking around - if they can't improve their form or attitude given our current position, get them out and replace with young guys who aren't getting a look in!

One thing is for sure, you'll get 100% from the youngsters!

That's my tuppence-worth and just MHO!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(, 01:11 PM)Forfinn Wrote: It's such an obviously made up "fan" quote. No one speaks like that. Imagine Midge won't be happy with Effiong though.

I certainly wasn't happy with Effiong but that was after watching him playing!!!!

()ELincognito Wrote: Not really, people talking about which hand they use etc.... not exactly funny.

Now your putting words in people’s mouths.

()staggie2509 Wrote: If I'm honest, I'd far rather our players concentrated on their fitness and form and our league survival!!

There's a time and place for joking around - if they can't improve their form or attitude given our current position, get them out and replace with young guys who aren't getting a look in!

One thing is for sure, you'll get 100% from the youngsters!

That's my tuppence-worth and just MHO!

Good on you 2509 that’s the way it shoukd be and you are entitled to your opinion ,
After all it was not the young ones who landed us where we are woukd we have been any worse than this giving young ones a chance ,
, I counted 7 out of contention on Saturday not even on bench then look at bench ,then look at On loans my goodness it has been costly

The loanees are being prepared for life in the Championship. They are, most likely, Championship players. At this point, what they most definitely are not, is Premiership relegation battling players.

Ross County will more than likely be playing in the Championship next season. In honesty, it's their natural place. If they are, you'll see some (but not all) of those loaned-out guys starting for the first team on a weekly basis. Dykes and Tumilty being the best of the bunch, I reckon, but not a patch on Draper (other centre midfielders seem to be available) and Naismith.

What this has to do with Michael Gardyne being a bit daft is beyond me, but in fairness it's far more relevant than trying ways to absolve him of responsibility and blame the new (not very good) guy.