Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New away top poll.
Go into the Ross County website and view the 3 options in the Tweets section. Not for me all shocking. Why red as well! You can vote for your choice but no option for none!
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

I agree, that are all pretty awful to be honest. I've liked the red away shirt in the past but these all just look odd!

Presuming they're sticking with the same home kit, the red tartan is the way forward. The tetris style one would be second choice, and the wallpaper one a distant third for me. I'd like to see what the other options were that the PR department rejected out of hand.

Tartan one for me. Same theme as home top.
I'd rather a red top than a white one though.

(02-13-2018, 09:36 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Go into the Ross County website and view the 3 options in the Tweets section. Not for me all shocking. Why red as well! You can vote for your choice but no option for none!

Are you suggesting we start playing tops and skins for next season?
A bit cold in the winter.

Think it would be worth checking out the samples in the shop - not sure how well those images are doing for the tops...and the fact they don't have sleeves...?
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(02-14-2018, 02:27 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Think it would be worth checking out the samples in the shop - not sure how well those images are doing for the tops...and the fact they don't have sleeves...?

Somehow Roy’s lost the plot completely ,no meetings now no consultation with support , I also note 8 supporters now following their sons who are on lone
So revenue lost there too

(02-14-2018, 05:20 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Somehow Roy’s lost the plot completely

Well he hasn't really though has he.

(02-14-2018, 06:18 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Well he hasn't really though has he.

No you are quite right He reads this messages ,and he mightarrange a meeting that would be good craic SLO word in ear ?

(02-14-2018, 06:35 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: No you are quite right He reads this messages ,and he mightarrange a meeting that would be good craic SLO word in ear ?

I don't think you can say that Roy has "lost the plot" - if anything he's probably up to his eyes with trying to get the players in that OC wants and also keeping an eye on the financial aspects of running the club....

There will be another supporters meeting, but the importance at the moment is to get things right on the field Buff, I'm sure you agree with that....

I know it's frustrating seeing our youngsters loaned out, but the team needs experienced pro's at the moment who can shoulder the current league position and battle their way out of it - being loaned out for regular football is good for them.

Trust me, if you'd seen the performance at Dundee you'd have been singing the lads praises....in fact I couldn't fault any of the starting 11!

I have raised the point that we need another supporters meeting - but the timing of these is important also.....

Hope that clarifies things....

I miss the yellow and blue tops we used to have, but Im a 90s retro addict.

Of the ones on the list, I'd lean towards the tartan one, its also then a red version of the home kit.

*why can i not embed the pic in the post??

Attached File(s)
.jpg   238.jpg (Size: 87.96 KB / Downloads: 15)

(02-15-2018, 03:02 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: I don't think you can say that Roy has "lost the plot" - if anything he's probably up to his eyes with trying to get the players in that OC wants and also keeping an eye on the financial aspects of running the club....

There will be another supporters meeting, but the importance at the moment is to get things right on the field Buff, I'm sure you agree with that....

I know it's frustrating seeing our youngsters loaned out, but the team needs experienced pro's at the moment who can shoulder the current league position and battle their way out of it - being loaned out for regular football is good for them.

Trust me, if you'd seen the performance at Dundee you'd have been singing the lads praises....in fact I couldn't fault any of the starting 11!

I have raised the point that we need another supporters meeting - but the timing of these is important also.....

Hope that clarifies things....

I did see the performance at Dundee Dundee lost a king pin in Henry no time to replace him Scot Allan moved to hibs ,watched Klille Dundee ,Dundee there for the taking !,
How many players has Ross County got on their books ,
Meetings Kenny should be with the good times ,and bad times ,, being loaned out yes of course it’s good IF you can’t get on the bench, for experienced pros
My view is for too long now Ross County have spent big loads of money to help Highland league , , so we certainly do our bit fir football lol
Now home to Hearts this is surely testing ground ,if we can take 3 points here I’ve gone on record to say we can yes Kenny main point get us up out of drop zone We can do it

(02-15-2018, 03:08 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: I miss the yellow and blue tops we used to have, but Im a 90s retro addict.

Of the ones on the list, I'd lean towards the tartan one, its also then a red version of the home kit.

*why can i not embed the pic in the post??

That is indeed a belter, we could go right back and play in Claret & Blue again.

As for Roy meeting the fans, what is the point? Got far more important things to worry about than having twenty folk turn up and chat about the usual mundane stuff.

(02-15-2018, 06:19 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: That is indeed a belter, we could go right back and play in Claret & Blue again.

As for Roy meeting the fans, what is the point? Got far more important things to worry about than having twenty folk turn up and chat about the usual mundane stuff.

So there you have your entitled to your opinion you say Mundane ,
Mmmmm

Look around the stands empty Why

(02-15-2018, 09:48 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Look around the stands  empty   Why

Because we're bottom of the league. It's not rocket science. If we start playing consistently well again then the fans will return. Don't need a meeting to work that out.

(02-15-2018, 06:19 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: That is indeed a belter, we could go right back and play in Claret & Blue again.

Claret and blue..........Coyle did alright with a previous team, Burnley, in that colours so I'm up for it!

(02-15-2018, 09:48 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: So there you have your entitled to your opinion you say Mundane ,
Mmmmm

Look around the stands empty Why

Average crowds are up on last season.

Spoke to the club today about supporters meeting - Roy has as I said been up to his eyes with his other business commitments - I've suggested we look at the diary after the Partick game and try and slot in another meeting.

Have to agree with some of the comments above, the fact we have been well off the pace and not playing well is why the stands may have some empty seats - but looking at the fact hospitality is pretty much sold out for every home game, I don't think the numbers are as bad as what is being portrayed.

As Forfinn says above, get back to winning ways and get a wee run going and we'll see fans returning.....remember, we are up on season ticket sales compared to last season.....