Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
[POSTPONED] Home game v Partick ;-)
(03-03-2018, 10:35 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: I would pray the A9 was closed, regardless of time of year.

Mark,I like IKEA ,lol

(03-03-2018, 11:39 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Mark,I like IKEA ,lol

Seriously???

Ask my old man the next time you see him about the one in Edinburgh and the way he managed to out of that!!!

(03-03-2018, 07:17 PM)Spain Wrote: A little distraction for Killie next week too hopefully, with their replay on the Tuesday after it against Aberdeen.
Killie Aberdeen its not till 13th

(02-26-2018, 11:52 PM)Five Minutes from the Ground Wrote: Yawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Whoops.

(02-27-2018, 02:08 PM)cdam Wrote: How damaging would it be for them at this stage in their career to come in and not turn the team around. It can finish some people. I hope, along with many others, that come the day they will step into the maagers seat, but not now, it wouldn't be fair on them.

Whoops.

(02-27-2018, 02:11 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: I think Kett's is quite happy doing the job he's doing at the moment - I'd love to see him in place, but I think the timing is just wrong at the moment for Stuart....

Whoops.

(03-02-2018, 09:37 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: I'll back whoever is the manager at the time as County is my team.

Just to be clear though, never wanted Coyle, thought it was the wrong appointment and unfortunately he was as bad as I thought he would be!

I back Roy as he has made our club one worth discussing on a forum. I was at VP when there was about a dozen fans and a dog there so I've seen the improvement he has contributed to.

I do wish Roy had listened/read my recommendation, about a year ago, to appoint Stevie Clarke as manager!

I'm delighted Ketts has agreed to take the job till the end of the season and like everyone else, would be happy if he decided to extend that. If he doesn't though, I really think Roy should get either Robbie Neilson or Jack Ross onboard.

Young, hungry managers with a real desire to progress in the game. A lot better than older has-beens that are getting employed based on, and in Coyle's case, despite of previous achievements!!

What is it about some people? Whether we stay up or go down, there is still absolutely no reason for Jack Ross to come to Dingwall when his St Mirren team (a team he has built) will have just been promoted.

(03-04-2018, 10:41 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Whoops.

Whoops.

Whoops.

What is it about some people? Whether we stay up or go down, there is still absolutely no reason for Jack Ross to come to Dingwall when his St Mirren team (a team he has built) will have just been promoted.

Have you ever been to Paisley?

Getting out of there to the beautiful Highlands would be reason enough!

(03-04-2018, 09:49 AM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: Killie Aberdeen its not till 13th

Which is exactly what I've said - the Tuesday after the 10th is the 13th.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(03-04-2018, 10:41 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Whoops.

Whoops.

Whoops.

And you wonder why you've rubbed people up the wrong way on here?
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

cdam Wrote:
How damaging would it be for them at this stage in their career to come in and not turn the team around. It can finish some people. I hope, along with many others, that come the day they will step into the maagers seat, but not now, it wouldn't be fair on them.

"Whoops."

Don't know what the "whoops" is all about.... I stand by what i wrote. Hopefully they take their chance and it isn't a damaging experience. And of course keep us up.

(03-05-2018, 11:37 AM)cdam Wrote: cdam Wrote:
How damaging would it be for them at this stage in their career to come in and not turn the team around. It can finish some people. I hope, along with many others, that come the day they will step into the maagers seat, but not now, it wouldn't be fair on them.

"Whoops."

Don't know what the "whoops" is all about.... I stand by what i wrote. Hopefully they take their chance and it isn't a damaging experience. And of course keep us up.

If these two can't get a team together and fire them up from what we have squad wise, then nobody can - I am convinced this is the right move - should have happened earlier IMO....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(03-05-2018, 02:32 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: If these two can't get a team together and fire them up from what we have squad wise, then nobody can - I am convinced this is the right move - should have happened earlier IMO....

when we do stay up we will be jumping through whoops

(03-05-2018, 10:57 PM)kenthehood Wrote: when we do stay up we will be jumping through whoops

It would be brilliant if two home grown guys can save us and no doubt move us forward next season.

(03-06-2018, 01:13 PM)cdam Wrote: It would be brilliant if two home grown guys can save us and no doubt move us forward next season.

They were adopted.........home grown is stretching it!

Rescheduled for Tuesday 3rd April 7.45pm.

(03-06-2018, 03:17 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: They were adopted.........home grown is stretching it!

True, but when loyalty in football often means staying for one season i think we can claim them!

(03-06-2018, 03:17 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: They were adopted.........home grown is stretching it!

Okay but they do their utmost for the home grown ,and being here as long as they have they are two of our own, forget adopted they chose us

(03-06-2018, 06:10 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Okay but they do their utmost for the home grown ,and being here as long as they have they are two of our own, forget adopted they chose us

Totally Buff and much better phrased. I like the fact they chose us!