Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
[POSTPONED] Home game v Partick ;-)
(02-26-2018, 08:43 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Can’t get my head round why we are not getting Steven Ferguson and Ketts in volved they know who needs asked and those who need told and those who want to play

Yawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

(02-26-2018, 08:43 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Can’t get my head round why we are not getting Steven Ferguson and Ketts in volved they know who needs asked and those who need told and those who want to play

How damaging would it be for them at this stage in their career to come in and not turn the team around. It can finish some people. I hope, along with many others, that come the day they will step into the maagers seat, but not now, it wouldn't be fair on them.

I think Kett's is quite happy doing the job he's doing at the moment - I'd love to see him in place, but I think the timing is just wrong at the moment for Stuart....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Get behind the team, these are the games we need our big support to turn out. All well and good to ‘sell out’ against rangers/ Celtic but let’s try fill the stands this weekend! Need some noise from the fans! Get that drum out!

Fear the worst if we lose on Saturday but I’ll be there next fixture and the one after and if we drop to the championship I’ll be there as well. Anyone thinking of ‘returning season ticket if we lose’ then good, don’t need that kind of supporter at a club. Your role as a supporter is to support. Through thick and thin.

Cmon county, let’s do this!

(02-28-2018, 04:03 AM)Ullapool Staggie Wrote: Anyone thinking of ‘returning season ticket if we lose’ then good, don’t need that kind of supporter at a club. Your role as a supporter is to support. Through thick and thin.

Exactly. Anyone else is just a spectator, not a supporter.

(02-26-2018, 02:11 PM)the reaper Wrote: I shall return my season ticket if we get beaten on Saturday and never darken Viccy Park again. The discussion here is about basic football skills and techniques. I mean if we lose to "Patrick" it will be sooooo embarrassing. He must be a really good footballer. Go on guys and girls reread the title of this thread!!!! Jaimiepscot the grammar police are calling in the spelling squad. You'll do time for this.......extra time.

Ullapool Staggie Wrote:
Anyone thinking of ‘returning season ticket if we lose’ then good, don’t need that kind of supporter at a club. Your role as a supporter is to support. Through thick and thin.

Please reread the post and have a go at understanding my sarcasm and accompanying wee dig at jamiepscot. I am a supporter with over 50 years attendance at games and have no intention of stopping.

wee dig at jamiepscot.

Heading sorted Reaper.
It really winds the Thistle fans up when you misspell it. Unfortunately, I did it accidentally!
You'll be happier now, stick with the season ticket. Maybe win the title next season!

Officially called off tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies/status/...4523980800

GAME OFF | Our game tomorrow v @ThistleTweet is OFF following advice taken by the police. A new date for the fixture will be announced in due course. #Staggies
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Game postponed

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/spfl...ss_County/

That'll give Ferg and Ketts more time to work with the squad I suppose!

(03-02-2018, 12:17 PM)Spain Wrote: Officially called off tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies/status/...4523980800

GAME OFF | Our game tomorrow v @ThistleTweet is OFF following advice taken by the police. A new date for the fixture will be announced in due course. #Staggies

As it absolutely should be. No fans should be asked to travel up the A9 in weather like this. All football should be off this weekend.

(03-02-2018, 03:36 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: As it absolutely should be. No fans should be asked to travel up the A9 in weather like this. All football should be off this weekend.

Agreed, yet the Aberdeen / Kilmarnock game still appears to be on?
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(03-02-2018, 03:36 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: As it absolutely should be. No fans should be asked to travel up the A9 in weather like this. All football should be off this weekend.

I think it is............but you'll still find something to be negative about!

(03-02-2018, 03:42 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Agreed, yet the Aberdeen / Kilmarnock game still appears to be on?

What is the difference of Kilmarnock travelling up to Aberdeen for a 3 pm kick off and Patrick Thistle travelling to a snow free Dingwall for a 3pm kick off? Bit of a nonsense!

(03-02-2018, 05:27 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: What is the difference of Kilmarnock travelling up to Aberdeen for a 3 pm kick off and Patrick Thistle travelling to a snow free Dingwall for a 3pm kick off? Bit of a nonsense!

The significant different here is the A9.

(03-02-2018, 05:37 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: The significant different here is the A9.

The A9 is fine. All major routes are fine. This is a convenience decision . The replay will not now be a Saturday hence county losing revenue. Ticket holders and season ticket holders may now not be able to make the game. We have had few Saturday games in Dingwall this season.. I think there was an opportunity playing this game tomorrow for something in the most important game of the seasons . There will be plenty bad weather days in Dingwall causing games to be postponed . This isn't one of them. It all comes down to if you want the game on or not.

THink the A9 is more at risk of going mental the night than the road to Aberdeen, tbf.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(03-02-2018, 05:37 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: The significant different here is the A9.

As has been said the A9 is fine, east coast is far far worse.

The significant difference here is actually SPFL matches are off due to police advice, SFA matches are on.  

I really hope all fans get to and from this game safely, the disregard of fans safety by the SFA is quite alarming!

(03-02-2018, 08:57 PM)frankthetank Wrote: As has been said the A9 is fine, east coast is far far worse.

The significant difference here is actually SPFL matches are off due to police advice, SFA matches are on.  

I really hope all fans get to and from this game safely, the disregard of fans safety by the SFA is quite alarming!

I stand corrected. Is this to be the same overnight and Tomorrow night though?

(02-26-2018, 09:44 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: I really wish you would. They've already said they don't want it!

Also, youth/development players will not get us out of our current predicament!

Get behind the team, it's the only thing fans can do to help our current situation.

I didn't want Coyle, you did.

It's ironic that I'm willing to support him and you don't.

Love football!!!

Yes like Roy I was taken in by Coyle big mistake ,but ie always backed Stevie and Ketts and young ones, and won’t be surprised when Fergie and Ketts prove I’m not altogether wrong ,
I’ve always been behind team I’ve always said it as it is at meetings By the way Jamie good on you still backing Coyle Er where he is gone

(03-02-2018, 09:03 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Yes like Roy I was taken in by Coyle big mistake ,but ie always backed Stevie and Ketts and young ones, and won’t be surprised when Fergie and Ketts prove I’m not altogether wrong ,
I’ve always been behind team I’ve always said it as it is at meetings By the way Jamie good on you still backing Coyle Er where he is gone

I'll back whoever is the manager at the time as County is my team.

Just to be clear though, never wanted Coyle, thought it was the wrong appointment and unfortunately he was as bad as I thought he would be!

I back Roy as he has made our club one worth discussing on a forum. I was at VP when there was about a dozen fans and a dog there so I've seen the improvement he has contributed to.

I do wish Roy had listened/read my recommendation, about a year ago, to appoint Stevie Clarke as manager!

I'm delighted Ketts has agreed to take the job till the end of the season and like everyone else, would be happy if he decided to extend that. If he doesn't though, I really think Roy should get either Robbie Neilson or Jack Ross onboard.

Young, hungry managers with a real desire to progress in the game. A lot better than older has-beens that are getting employed based on, and in Coyle's case, despite of previous achievements!!