Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
DUNDEE AWAY - SUPPORTERS BUS TIMES
SUPPORTERS BUS | Pickup locations and timings for tomorrow's trip to Dundee are below:

Tore - 8.45am
Stadium - 9.00am
Inverness - 9.20am.

This is a massive game, there are still seats available call 01349 860860 to secure a place on the bus
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(02-02-2018, 11:22 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: SUPPORTERS BUS | Pickup locations and timings for tomorrow's trip to Dundee are below:

Tore - 8.45am
Stadium - 9.00am
Inverness - 9.20am.

This is a massive game, there are still seats available call 01349 860860 to secure a place on the bus

Nothing to do with me as I'm not going, but are that times correct?

You've got the bus leaving tore before picking up at VP then getting to Inverness in 20mins......... it's a bus after all :-)

Maybe stadium and tore are mixed up?

(02-02-2018, 12:32 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Nothing to do with me as I'm not going, but are that times correct?

You've got the bus leaving tore before picking up at VP then getting to Inverness in 20mins......... it's a bus after all :-)

Maybe stadium and tore are mixed up?

Bus normally stops in Tore first as the BISC members tend to organise the bus and the passenger list. Then heads to Dingwall, then Inverness - all quick stops and normally pretty sharp getting to Inverness.

It's a smaller coach this time - turbo ;O)

Usually only a few folk get on at Inshes (myself being one).
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(02-02-2018, 04:33 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Bus normally stops in Tore first as the BISC members tend to organise the bus and the passenger list. Then heads to Dingwall, then Inverness - all quick stops and normally pretty sharp getting to Inverness.

It's a smaller coach this time - turbo ;O)

Cool Kenny. Didn't really want to question you but I didn't want the hardy fans that are making the effort to go miss the bus if it was a mistake.

Our players need all the help they can get and I'm happy you all make the effort.

I, unfortunately, have a day of dropping and picking up kids from dance lessons :-(

Give the lads a cheer for me once the 3rd goes in!

Yeah, best of luck to those of you who can make it to dundee today, lets hope your able to see the first of our revival wins.

(02-03-2018, 01:15 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: Cool Kenny. Didn't really want to question you but I didn't want the hardy fans that are making the effort to go miss the bus if it was a mistake.

Our players need all the help they can get and I'm happy you all make the effort.

I, unfortunately, have a day of dropping and picking up kids from dance lessons :-(

Give the lads a cheer for me once the 3rd goes in!

I hope you gave that cheer for me!! :-)

(02-03-2018, 05:47 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: I hope you gave that cheer for me!! :-)

I can hardly speak today I sound like Barry White - you did the right thing questioning the bus times - not everyone knows the bus stops in Tore first.....

I’m so proud of my football team today - just fantastic feeling yesterday giving everyone a boost

(02-04-2018, 12:03 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: I can hardly speak today I sound like Barry White - you did the right thing questioning the bus times - not everyone knows the bus stops in Tore first.....

I’m so proud of my football team today - just fantastic feeling yesterday giving everyone a boost

Finger's x'd with the confidence that performance and result will give us, we put in some consistent performances now.

We won't win them all but we'll win enough!! COYS!!

(02-04-2018, 12:27 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Finger's x'd with the confidence that performance and result will give us, we put in some consistent performances now.

We won't win them all but we'll win enough!! COYS!!

Agree 100% Jamie - I wish we could play Rangers and Aberdeen again with yesterday’s starting 11

Ended up in the Mallard once we got home as just felt I needed to celebrate that result - that visit had an added bonus in that I got to meet Pete The Jakey - great meeting you dude, thanks for introducing yourself.....always great to put a face to the posters on here!

(02-04-2018, 12:42 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Agree 100% Jamie - I wish we could play Rangers and Aberdeen again with yesterday’s starting 11

Ended up in the Mallard once we got home as just felt I needed to celebrate that result - that visit had an added bonus in that I got to meet Pete The Jakey - great meeting you dude, thanks for introducing yourself.....always great to put a face to the posters on here!

Nice to see you too. Christ my head is banging today!!

(02-04-2018, 07:01 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Nice to see you too. Christ my head is banging today!!

Aye it took me a while to feel human....