Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Roy McGregor
Apparently on Radio Scotland there was talk that Roy McGregor is on the verge of resigning, as he's fed up of chucking his money into it with little rewards - is there any truth in that? I have absolutely no idea if it is or isn't.

(02-01-2018, 01:38 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Apparently on Radio Scotland there was talk that Roy McGregor is on the verge of resigning, as he's fed up of chucking his money into it with little rewards - is there any truth in that? I have absolutely no idea if it is or isn't.

You are hard work gadge.

(02-01-2018, 02:11 AM)tattiedave Wrote: You are hard work gadge.

I'm sorry, but it was mentioned on national radio, and I stated I have no idea if it's true or said any form of opinion on it whatsoever. I am simply asking if there's any truth it? I can't quite see the issue here.

Which show/when was this mentioned?

(02-01-2018, 02:22 AM)NVACA Wrote: Which show/when was this mentioned?

Apparently, it was on BBC Scotland tonight during the match, although I am yet to hear it.

Aye ,aye, it came from blah blah blah.
You never heard it because there is not much between the ears.
As Tattie said you are hard work.
Give us and yourself a break ya Diddy Man.

(02-01-2018, 01:38 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Apparently on Radio Scotland there was talk that Roy McGregor is on the verge of resigning, as he's fed up of chucking his money into it with little rewards

Jim Spence, while explaining why he thought Stephen Thompson had stood down, said he had been chatting to RM before the match and speculated that he too may be contemplating his future. Then he was cut off since the Fraserburgh game was about to re-start.

That was it, but sex it up as you want.

(02-01-2018, 02:26 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Apparently, ... although I am yet to hear it.

No [censored] eh.

(02-01-2018, 01:38 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Apparently on Radio Scotland there was talk that Roy McGregor is on the verge of resigning, as he's fed up of chucking his money into it with little rewards - is there any truth in that? I have absolutely no idea if it is or isn't.

Who is the Caley chairman these days?

Going to nip this one in the bud before anyone gets carried away. Stuart has comprehensively dealt with the original point.