Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Aberdeen- 31/1/2018
Concur KD was out of depth and tbh has been last few games. Always cutting inside when the wing is the route to go. Remind me of joe cardle whom has found his level at dunfermline. Needs to take a leaf out of gardynes boots whom im gutted cant last a game.

Dow. Better to play with 10

(02-01-2018, 08:48 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Were you at the game?

Out of interest, who played better?

I thought he was one of the only players to take the ball down and actually attempt to make a decent run or pass. Souttar was the other I thought stood out.

I thought he offered a lot more than Eagles.

(02-01-2018, 10:43 PM)Iker Wrote: Out of interest, who played better?

I thought he was one of the only players to take the ball down and actually attempt to make a decent run or pass. Souttar was the other I thought stood out.

I agree Souter played well ,apart from the lead up to the first goal when he ducked to let the ball go out for a bye,but it didn't,rest is history. Fontaine played ok,Schalk was good.
On DK I still say he was out of his depth on Wed,Logan had him in his back pocket apart from when he got booked for taking him down,but that was the only time he tried to go down the line,every other time he went inside or turned back,call it lack of confidence,which made him out of his depth.
I am not one to knock players,especially young ones,but I called it as I saw it,I did not think he had a good game ,along with others,it happens,but he was better than Eagles,Coyles marquee signing.!
The most galling thing though,is that we lost 4 goals, without them really testing our keeper,couple of good stops from him,but we made it so easy for them.(deliberate non mention of that goal,I'm still hurting angry and embarrassed about it) !

(02-02-2018, 12:10 AM)tattiedave Wrote: The most galling thing though,is that we lost 4 goals, without them really testing our keeper,couple of good stops from him,but we made it so easy for them.(deliberate non mention of that goal,I'm still hurting angry and embarrassed about it) !

Agreed. 4 goals flattered them as they can play much better than that.

Frustrating that we’ll still concede 4 goals against a team who weren’t playing their best.

(02-01-2018, 11:39 PM)kenthehood Wrote: I thought he offered a lot more than Eagles.

Everyone offers more than Eagles

(02-02-2018, 02:39 PM)gujeecof Wrote: Everyone offers more than Eagles

Really don’t agree he created the two chances we had in the first half