Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Aberdeen- 31/1/2018
1-0 down already, Kenny Mclean scoring for our guests.

Sake.

A deflection in?

Yep! Aberdeen have a penalty now too which Adam Rooney has put away easy enough

What an actual joke.

Just punt us to the championship now.

Oh and there's Rooney again with their third.

Glad I'm not in Dingwall tonight.

just blow for full time
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Glad i stayed in aberdeen tonight. Team isnt good enough to pull something back from this.

Thats me broken.
I do think he's put a decent squad together, but am beginning to think Coyle can get to absolute [censored] and let someone else manage it now.
Excuses and silver linings pretty dramatically sh@t on in the last 10 minutes or so.

https://media.giphy.com/media/4LsN0YwgIsvaU/giphy.gif

Three goals in six minutes? Bet we can't do that ay

This run of fixtures is killing me, to be honest did not expect many points from them but it is very very hard going... Can't be doing much for confidence.

Effiong off, Dow on?!

Has fox got butter hands aswell now?

I genuinely think that whatever confidence Fox had has vanished. I know we probably didn't expect much from this game but this is brutal, saturday has to be a must-win now surely?

Can we play Saturday without coyle?

Total embarrassment. Mr MacGregor has to put his hands up & admit that he has made a major error. Get Steve Ferguson in right away.

(01-31-2018, 10:16 PM)Pefferside Wrote: Total embarrassment. Mr MacGregor has to put his hands up & admit that he has made a major error. Get Steve Ferguson in right away.

And if he cant save us his reputation is in the gutter.

Well, at least we've scored a goal, as we should with about 33 first team strikers!

4-2
5 to go
Can we?

All this time using everyone but Schalk, and he promptly comes on and scores 2. Why don't we build our attack around this man?!