Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DUNDEE AWAY - Saturday 3rd Feb - SUPPORTERS BUS
EIGHT?! Says it all really.

(02-01-2018, 05:51 PM)King_Salmon Wrote: EIGHT?! Says it all really.

That's as many people as total goals conceded in the last three games.

Concede less - more people; concede more - less people.
Eight must be where the two trends converge.

Looks like those of us who will be there will just have to make more noise! Could this be the game for the resurgence to begin? Answers not required!

Still going to this, at least the walk to the pubs in the town afterwards is downhill.

Thankfully more fans booked on today so the club have made the decision to run the bus - please phone and book your seat if you want to go to the match 01349 860860
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(02-01-2018, 05:12 PM)Forfinn Wrote: This is disappointing and self-perpetuating.

The team are playing badly so people are understandably less inclined to attend. Those who do book end up finding the bus cancelled regularly, so next game around they're less likely to book because a) there's little reward in watching the team, and b) they know there's a decent chance their plans for the weekend will be ruined when the club cancel the bus again.

So when performances pick up again we might find a few people have fallen out of the habit of going because of the unreliability of the supporters bus. And customers, once lost, can be difficult to win back.

I don't know how many people were booked on the bus, but it seems to me repeatedly cancelling buses could well be counterproductive in the long run.

when I attend away games I usually take my own transport but have used the bus several times in the past the club is always saying to us get behind the team and manager well I have some advice for them ( SHOW THE AWAY SUPPORTERS SOME RESPECT NOT ONLY ARE THEY PROBABLY ALL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WHO WITH THE REST OF US ARE TIRED OF THE CRAP DISHED UP THIS SEASON BUT ARE STILL PREPARED TO TRAVEL AND SUPPORT THE TEAM PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND PUT THE BUS ON FOR ALL REMAINING AWAY GAMES REGARDLESS OF NUMBERS AND MAKE IT FREE ) end of rant

(02-01-2018, 08:00 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Thankfully more fans booked on today so the club have made the decision to run the bus - please phone and book your seat if you want to go to the match 01349 860860

Good to see the club read OTB Wink

Phew, pleased about that! Now just to decide which pub in Dundee pre-game...
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Absolutely support running the bus. What it costs to subsidise the bus for the rest of the season is inconsequential compared to the cost of the new signings.

Delighted the bus is running - team needs the fans more than ever at the moment

(02-01-2018, 10:44 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: For the life of me, I have no idea why Coyle has been starting Curran and especially McKay ahead of Schalk.

Totally agree.

(02-01-2018, 08:46 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Delighted the bus is running - team needs the fans more than ever at the moment

So am I,the team need as much support as it can get.

(02-01-2018, 08:55 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Totally agree.

So am I,the team need as much support as it can get.

Definitely Dave - I know a lot of fans are hacked off and you can’t blame them for the season we have had, but I do genuinely think things will turn - if we can claw back some points and the others drop points it will look a lot different - SEASON START ON SATURDAY!!!

The Season started well with the away win in Dundee,Unfortunately it has been down hill since.

(02-01-2018, 11:36 PM)kenthehood Wrote: The Season started well with the away win in Dundee,Unfortunately it has been down hill since.

Just have to keep believing that something is going to kick-start our season - and hopefully it's on Saturday!

Interesting line up, Kait in for a debut, Ngog starts up front with Schalk, Routis is back alongside the aforementioned Kait, O'Brien and DKD, back 5 unchanged from Aberdeen.

(02-03-2018, 03:26 PM)Rocco\s Wheelie Bin Wrote: Interesting line up, Kait in for a debut, Ngog starts up front with Schalk, Routis is back alongside the aforementioned Kait, O'Brien and DKD, back 5 unchanged from Aberdeen.

No complaints about that team and I'm pleased that he's kept some consistency in the defence/keeper department! Chopping and changing every week isn't the answer.

I thought Routis was out for the season?

Any updates on how the team are playing?

(02-03-2018, 04:04 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: No complaints about that team and I'm pleased that he's kept some consistency in the defence/keeper department! Chopping and changing every week isn't the answer.

I thought Routis was out for the season?

From BBC it seems we're doing ok so far, no injuries which is nice! Hope we can grab a goal or 2 in the second half!

DKD!!!!!

Kenny (SLO) has updates on twitter

https://twitter.com/RCFC_SLO?ref_src=tws...b.co.uk%2F

I am a bag of nerves right now. Trying to believe!
.: Ours, is the Fury :.