Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
What’s our best starting 11 ?
(01-30-2018, 10:44 AM)Rocco's Wheelie Bin Wrote: That's going to be a bloody short list of candidates, unless someone has a huge second half. If things do t vastly improve, I honestly can't think of anyone that'd come close to Naismith!

Also can't argue with that - a lot of the guys just haven't been at the races this season and some are looking lethargic and unfit.

Other teams have moved on and refreshed their squads better than we have, just wonder if we had everyone fit and available what our first 11 would look like....and whether we'd still be bottom?
Supporter Liaison Officer 

You won't get fit playing five a sides in training all the time!

(01-30-2018, 11:36 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Also can't argue with that - a lot of the guys just haven't been at the races this season and some are looking lethargic and unfit.

Other teams have moved on and refreshed their squads better than we have, just wonder if we had everyone fit and available what our first 11 would look like....and whether we'd still be bottom?

Paul Daniels coukd save us with this lot,we are where we are because we are !

(01-30-2018, 03:35 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Paul Daniels coukd save us with this lot,we are where we are because we are !

Paul Daniels is no longer with us. Debbie Macgee on the otherhand has never been so alive. Maybe she could replace Coyle?

There was some magic on the pitch on Sunday.
An object passed straight through McCarey's hands, a chicken was hypnotised into thinking it was a referee and somebody managed to make whoever Draper was passing to disappear.

(01-29-2018, 03:03 PM)Ullapool Staggie Wrote: Fox
Naismith Souttar Fraser

Draper Tansey

DKD Eagles/ JO’B Midge

NGog Schalk

That line up looks good to me - think that could be interesting
Supporter Liaison Officer 

It certainly would help were we able to field 12 players!

Looks like 3 at the back, 2 protectors, 4 in the middle and 2 up front plus Fox .......

Either that or playing only 10. Confused by the proposed midfield!

(01-30-2018, 06:56 PM)FilthyStaggie Wrote: There was some magic on the pitch on Sunday.
An object passed straight through McCarey's hands, a chicken was hypnotised into thinking it was a referee and somebody managed to make whoever Draper was passing to disappear.

Top post :-)

(01-30-2018, 09:59 PM)Strathglass Wrote: It certainly would help were we able to field 12 players!

Looks like 3 at the back, 2 protectors, 4 in the middle and 2 up front plus Fox .......

Either that or playing only 10. Confused by the proposed midfield!

I think it's a choice between Eagles and JOB in the central position behind the front 2, so something of a 3-2-3-2/modified 3-5-2.

(01-30-2018, 10:58 PM)Rocco's Wheelie Bin Wrote: I think it's a choice between Eagles and JOB in the central position behind the front 2, so something of a 3-2-3-2/modified 3-5-2.

Thanks. That makes sense.

Tansey will not be playing even if he is fit as it's against his parent club.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Thumbs Up 
Fox

Naismith, Fraser, Souttar, VDW

Eagles/Gardyne, O’Brien, Chow, Keillor-Dunn

Schalk N’Gog
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(01-30-2018, 11:18 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Fox

Naismith, Fraser, Souttar, VDW

Eagles/Gardyne, O’Brien, Chow, Keillor-Dunn

Schalk     N’Gog

This is the team i'd go for.  I'd maybe put midge in at LM instead of DKD for defensive reasons!

(01-30-2018, 11:23 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: This is the team i'd go for.  I'd maybe put midge in at LM instead of DKD for defensive reasons!

^^^^ THIS.

I've been saying it for weeks, someone please point this out to OC.

(01-31-2018, 11:17 AM)frankthetank Wrote: ^^^^ THIS.

I've been saying it for weeks, someone please point this out to OC.

He has done it a few times over the last few weeks. It hasnt gone well

(01-31-2018, 01:28 PM)MarkPockets Wrote: He has done it a few times over the last few weeks. It hasnt gone well

Can't say I've noticed Midge at LM in any recent games.

The entertainment has been lacking, but I'm pretty sure I didn't fall asleep ??????

(01-31-2018, 01:37 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Can't say I've noticed Midge at LM in any recent games.

The entertainment has been lacking, but I'm pretty sure I didn't fall asleep ??????

Motherwell, Kilmarnock, St Johnstone, so only 3 of the last 5 games

(01-31-2018, 01:40 PM)MarkPockets Wrote: Motherwell, Kilmarnock, St Johnstone, so only 3 of the last 5 games

If true all the games mentioned have been away games. That explains why I've not seen him there!

Due to having 3 kids I'm lucky I make the home games!

(01-30-2018, 04:58 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Paul Daniels is no longer with us.

Has Paul Daniels joined Burton now too?!

(01-31-2018, 01:52 PM)Forfinn Wrote: Has Paul Daniels joined Burton now too?!

I'll set this one up... How much did he go for?