Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Players out on loan
We've a few out on loan so thought it was worth a thread.

Tumilty seems to be enjoying life at Falkirk, scoring the winner last night in Cup v Livi.

Rewind to his last appearance for us, thrown in at the deep end v Hibs out of position at right midfield, and then hooked at HT. Thankfully McIntyre's last game.

Much lower level, but Blair Malcolm has been impressing for Cowdenbeath in League 2.
Just taking a look at the forums and he has been described as "clearly their best player" and "a one-man midfield".

Really is good to see players go out on loan to a reasonable level and impress for a change.

Shame Greg Morrison didnt so well at Dumbarton, wonder if he'll go out again?
Especially given the amount of competition up front.

Great to see Regan doing so well out on loan. I really hope we see him in a County shirt again as he has a lot of talent.

(01-25-2018, 02:27 PM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Great to see Regan doing so well out on loan. I really hope we see him in a County shirt again as he has a lot of talent.

Well done.  Your first positive post.

Did it cause you pain? Or was it easier because he's not currently playing for a team managed by Coyle?

^^^I did this before I said I was done.  I am done now.

(01-25-2018, 02:28 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: Well done.  Your first positive post.

Did it cause you pain? Or was it easier because he's not currently playing for a team managed by Coyle?

^^^I did this before I said I was done.  I am done now.

My fingers were trembling as I typed, hence the shortness of it. Don't worry, way too much positivity for one day, back to normal now.

Ross MacIver and Russell Dingwall follow Chris McLaughlin's footsteps with a loan to Forfar.

https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies/status/...8861689857

Tony Dingwall has turned down a loan move to Peterhead (P&J)

(02-03-2018, 08:47 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Tony Dingwall has turned down a loan move to Peterhead (P&J)

Is that not the 2nd time he's turned them down. He really needs to get out somewhere and show what he can do. Otherwise he'll be released at the end of his contract and he'll be heading to Brora!

(02-03-2018, 09:56 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: Is that not the 2nd time he's turned them down. He really needs to get out somewhere and show what he can do. Otherwise he'll be released at the end of his contract and he'll be heading to Brora!

Peterhead though.... can't really blame him.

(02-03-2018, 10:16 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Peterhead though.... can't really blame him.

Yea, I wouldn't fancy it either but he's running out of options. 

Needs to put himself in the shop window.

Caley would be a good option for him. 

St Johnstone had Johnny Franks on trial so they're looking for a RM. Tommy Wright would sort him out!

(02-03-2018, 10:16 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Peterhead though.... can't really blame him.

A team at the top of their league, scoring goals and gunning for automatic promotion. 
Crazy decision imo, that's exactly what he needs to prove that he's recovered from his injury problems.  Huh

(02-03-2018, 12:43 PM)frankthetank Wrote: A team at the top of their league, scoring goals and gunning for automatic promotion. 
Crazy decision imo, that's exactly what he needs to prove that he's recovered from his injury problems.  Huh

Certainly does nothing to counter the widely held view that he's not quite got the heart for making a career of professional football.

There could, I suppose, be mitigating circumstances, but it certainly doesn't look good.

Its a low level, maybe be more interested in championship? Id rather he went to that level.

To be honest, he's probably hoping for another managerial change soon and that he'll get a chance then.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(02-03-2018, 03:38 PM)Spain Wrote: To be honest, he's probably hoping for another managerial change soon and that he'll get a chance then.

I think he owes Coyle for giving him a contract till the end of the season when he came in.

(02-03-2018, 03:38 PM)Spain Wrote: To be honest, he's probably hoping for another managerial change soon and that he'll get a chance then.

If that's his plan it may be a good one, OC shouldn't have long.

(02-03-2018, 12:43 PM)frankthetank Wrote: A team at the top of their league, scoring goals and gunning for automatic promotion. 

Aye, but it's Peterhead mind.

(02-03-2018, 04:33 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Aye, but it's Peterhead mind.

Yeah but it's Tony Dingwall mind, hasn't completed 90 mins in the first team in how many years now?

Is professional football too much for him, I'd of hoped actual game time might of been of interest to him, maybe Brora is his ambition, I don't know?

I think you can see yourself as better than the 4th tier, and be capable of professional football.