Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kilmarnock vs Ross County - Scottish Cup 3rd Round - Sat 20 Jan
(01-22-2018, 11:31 AM)mike_lowrie Wrote: If you watch it McKenzie on his way down long before Chow supposedly pushed him down.

I thought the opposite to be honest, he takes another 3 or 4 steps before suddenly falling on his face. Although I totally agree with regards to it being a horrible decision.

Watching Partick v Celtic just now Lustig pulls Storey in the box

Penalty awarded yellow card only for Lustig, seems there are different rules for some teams!

(01-23-2018, 09:40 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Watching Partick v Celtic just now Lustig pulls Storey in the box

Penalty awarded yellow card only for Lustig, seems there are different rules for some teams!

Yes Glasgow teams mate.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

(01-23-2018, 09:40 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Watching Partick v Celtic just now Lustig pulls Storey in the box

Yea, red for a push, yellow for a pull!!!

I don't think we need to follow Owen's example by arguing the toss about the penalty. The incident just served to highlight the same old failings which have still to be addressed. Alan Power had the freedom of Ayrshire in the middle of the park and was able to play any ball he wanted. Davies and Routis looked as though they were beachcombing on Troon sands and where on earth was Van Der Weg lurking before almost sprinting to remonstrate with the ref? Meanwhile, Chow was the only one who looked as though he was half-interested in getting near the ball - unfortunately, he naively felt that nudging McKenzie in the back might give him a clearer view of it..

(01-23-2018, 09:47 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Yes Glasgow teams mate.

Partick Thistle?

(01-23-2018, 10:17 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: Partick Thistle?

Yes they are a Glasgow small team!

(01-23-2018, 10:23 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Yes they are a Glasgow small team!

What are Queens Park then?!

(01-23-2018, 10:49 PM)Rocco\s Wheelie Bin Wrote: What are Queens Park then?!

A small Amateur Glasgow team. Lol ?

Clyde?

(01-23-2018, 11:17 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Clyde?

Third Lanark! Rip.

Probably of interest here, Tim Chow's red card from this game has been rescinded.

https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies/status/...1999553536

(01-25-2018, 04:44 PM)NVACA Wrote: Probably of interest here, Tim Chow's red card from this game has been rescinded.

https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies/status/...1999553536

I should think so too, but I was more concerned about the injury that forced Lindsay off - any news on that anyone?

(01-25-2018, 04:50 PM)Fozzie Wrote: I should think so too, but I was more concerned about the injury that forced Lindsay off - any news on that anyone?

They said on Sportsound at the time that it looked a bad one, I was half expecting news this week that he had returned to Celtic to recover and the loan deal was terminated.

(01-25-2018, 05:05 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: They said on Sportsound at the time that it looked a bad one, I was half expecting news this week that he had returned to Celtic to recover and the loan deal was terminated.

That would be the sensible thing ....... then we could get Dembele!!!!

(01-25-2018, 05:05 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: They said on Sportsound at the time that it looked a bad one, I was half expecting news this week that he had returned to Celtic to recover and the loan deal was terminated.

Cheers, Stuart - sorry to hear that..

Good luck to the Ross county retirement home ( Brora Rangers ) today, pity we didn't do our bit, they deserved a tie closer to home after their success in the previous rounds.
Could've been a great derby game

Of course that's not how the draw works. We would have been a different number in the draw to Kilmarnock.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(02-10-2018, 11:32 AM)Spain Wrote: Of course that's not how the draw works. We would have been a different number in the draw to Kilmarnock.

BOO!
Soz Jim'n'Billy