Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kilmarnock vs Ross County - Scottish Cup 3rd Round - Sat 20 Jan
(01-21-2018, 12:37 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: And a red card to boot! Shocking refereeing.

We can appeal the card can't we. Shame we can't appeal the decision. 
We've been on the wrong side of a few dodgy decisions this year. 
I'm sure there's not but given some of the aforementioned decisions, you sometimes feel there's an agenda against us. 
It's a well known fact that the refs hate coming up this neck of the woods!

(01-21-2018, 12:46 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: We can appeal the card can't we. Shame we can't appeal the decision. 
We've been on the wrong side of a few dodgy decisions this year. 
I'm sure there's not but given some of the aforementioned decisions, you sometimes feel there's an agenda against us. 
It's a well known fact that the refs hate coming up this neck of the woods!

Ive never been one to think there is an agenda against us in the past,but some of the decisions against us this season is making me rethink!

(01-21-2018, 09:34 AM)tattiedave Wrote: Ive never been one to think there is an agenda against us in the past,but some of the decisions against us this season is making me rethink!

I'm the same Davie. 

Before, I would have told anyone with that view to wise up and not be so paranoid. Now I'm becoming a paranoid believer! 

All the more incentive to turn this around and stick two fingers up to them all. COYS

(01-21-2018, 12:27 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: Never a penalty. Ref, have a word with yourself......... I can think of a few I'd like to give you!

Don’t be ridiculous (tongue in cheek)
It was Blobby Midden, how can he look at himself, or have a word with himself.
But, hey ho, don’t be getting paranoid.
Is there previous mention in the journals here regarding the same person?

Scandalous penalty decision. Not overly fussed about going out of the cup as we need to concentrate on the league, but it would have been handy to have got a replay so the Motherwell league game could have been postponed until we're hopefully in better form!
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Never a penalty. Never over the line either. We were rank rotten as they were. On the bright side, draper and O’Brien will work very well especially with Tansey coming back, glad OC has seen that. Effiong definetly provides something extra for us, didn’t have many chances to score but can’t blame him when we were continually punting the ball high up the park to him every time when killie had the whole team behind the ball. Effiong got on the end of a few but no one to touch it down to or support him. Get him and schalk starting. Billy McKay was pish. I’d say we could easily appeal chow’s red card decision and win but honestly hope we don’t. Better chance of winning when he’s out the squad. Centre back cover desperately needed and a new LB, hopefully coyle has something lined up. Rumour has it that N’Gog signed the morning before kick off waiting to be announced so hopefully offers something. Wonder if OC plans to play both N’Gog and effiong up top as a partnership ?

Dubious penalty but that’s overshadowing the 88 minute’s of dirge that was offered up by both teams. I expected more from us ... a lot more. OC is ‘getting out of jail’ with this one and appeared to be happy to only talk about ‘the penalty’ in his after-match interview. The fact that we were truly awful needs to be addressed. COYS

Anyone know why Marcus was on the bench ?

If there was an agenda against us the only way to deal with that is to ignore it and concentrate on our own predicament and start putting the ball in the net - it’s not about what others do - it’s about what we do and it’s the same in any business - concentrate on sorting what’s wrong and it’ll come good!

Maybe Effiong and N’Gog (that Hansen song M’Bop keeps coming into my head mun...) are what OC is planning - none of our existing forwards have done anything to set the heather alight - Schalk for me is the only one showing anything promising.....Mckay prolific spell at Caley was down to a system paying two wingers who were feeding him the ball in the box - that’s where he’s dangerous....asking him to drop back to collect the ball defeats the purpose - yes, he’ll run around all day, but he won’t score many goals from outside the box!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(01-21-2018, 11:06 AM)MOGO Wrote: Don’t be ridiculous (tongue in cheek)
It was Blobby Midden, how can he look at himself, or have a word with himself.
But, hey ho, don’t be getting paranoid.
Is there previous mention in the journals here regarding the same person?

Bobby Midden is only one of a bad lot. Scottish refs are truly horrendous.

The refs in England aren't any better. That can't even get it right when they're using VAR!

(01-21-2018, 01:39 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Bobby Midden is only one of a bad lot. Scottish refs are truly horrendous.

The refs in England aren't any better. That can't even get it right when they're using VAR!

Can’t argue with that - standard of refereeing in Scotland is shockingly bad!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

How did the big man play upfront yesterday? Look any good? (Other than the apparent quality overhead kick)

Kilmarnock draw Brora Rangers in the next round. What a game in Dingwall that would have been had we gone through.
Always next season.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

(01-21-2018, 05:15 PM)Ed Wrote: Kilmarnock draw Brora Rangers in the next round. What a game in Dingwall that would have been had we gone through.
Always next season.

Home to Dornoch that weekend. Both Brora and myself are gutted there is no cup tie in Dingwall.  Sad
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

That makes it even worse!

Brora would have fancied their chances in Dingwall.

Shoot me down, but who could blame the ref for giving a penalty. From the replay you can see Chow clearly put his hand on the guy's back and pushed as he was about to shoot. If it had been one of their players who'd done it we'd all have been shouting for a penalty and a red card. I think it was Ross Draper on the line who didn't even bother claiming McCarey's header was over the line, so I'm not sure how McCarey "knew" it was.

Sadly, we're going to see a lot more comments and excuses on here over the next few months about poor refs, hidden agenda, bad luck, injustice, etc. That's what all teams and managers say when they're at the bottom of the league.

(01-21-2018, 11:39 PM)It's Only A Game Wrote: If it had been one of their players who'd done it we'd all have been shouting for a penalty and a red card.

Maybe you would have, but anyone with half a brain can see that it was never a penalty.

There is no agenda against us, just sheer incompetence by the referee yesterday.

Agreed. Blatant push by Chow, and how much contact there was is irrelevant - he gave the ref a decision to make. He didn't have to put an arm out and there was nothing to be gained from it, so he only has himself to blame.

An agenda? Please. We're starting to sound like one of the Ugly Sisters.

(01-22-2018, 12:38 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Agreed. Blatant push by Chow, and how much contact there was is irrelevant - he gave the ref a decision to make. He didn't have to put an arm out and there was nothing to be gained from it, so he only has himself to blame.

An agenda? Please. We're starting to sound like one of the Ugly Sisters.

A blatant push!!! Please stop it you are making me laugh so much with your posts. There was very little, if any contact, so was nowhere near a penalty and that came from some of my killie supporting friends.

You see it with all teams that players put their arms out in that situation. And 99 times out of 100 the ref wouldnt be taken in by the dive. If you watch it McKenzie on his way down long before Chow supposedly pushed him down.

Bobby Madden was in charge last year when Michael Gardyne became the first Dundonian in space thanks to Joe Lewis.after re entry, we never got as much as a free kick. How ever this season laying a finger on somebody now merits a penalty and a sending off.