Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kilmarnock vs Ross County - Scottish Cup 3rd Round - Sat 20 Jan
Is Curran injured??

(01-20-2018, 03:50 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Very interesting lineup - for a good number of reasons.

And those reasons are??
Radio Scotland describing Effiong as absolutley massive, makes Davies look small.
They think he's going to be playing at centre half although he's listed as a midfielder!
Look like Routis is partnering Davies in defence from line up, is that correct?

(01-20-2018, 03:50 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Very interesting lineup - for a good number of reasons.
Could you share the line-up please?

Ross County

31 McCarey
3 Naismith
15 Davies
4 Routis
28 van der Weg
17 Draper
25 O'Brien
18 Lindsay (Substituted for Chow at 9'minutes)
7 Gardyne
12 Effiong
22 Mckay

Substitutes.

2 Fraser
8 Chow
10 Schalk
24 Dingwall
33 Eagles
51 Munro
59 Maciver

McCarey, Naismith, Davis, Routis, Van Der Weg, Gardyne, O'Brien, Draper, Lindsay, McKay and Effiong

Subs Fraser, Dingwall, Schalk, Chow, Munro, McIver and Eagles

Update from CentralStaggies on twitter:

"Effiong goes for the overhead kick! ... And it's about a mile over the bar. Fun though."

Made me chuckle...

(01-20-2018, 04:15 PM)NVACA Wrote: Ross County

31 McCarey
3 Naismith
15 Davies
4 Routis
28 van der Weg
17 Draper
25 O'Brien
18 Lindsay (Substituted for Chow at 9'minutes)
7 Gardyne
12 Effiong
22 Mckay

Substitutes.

2 Fraser
8 Chow
10 Schalk
24 Dingwall
33 Eagles
51 Munro
59 Maciver
Thanks.

Oh dear. Chow off and kilmarnock score penalty.

Concentrate on the league

(01-20-2018, 05:50 PM)falkirkstaggie Wrote: Oh dear. Chow off and kilmarnock score penalty.

Sadly down to 10 men Losing to a penalty goal , I’d actuall eject Coyle now
I was all for him but his old school style no good.give the reigns to Fergy and Ketts to end of season , we neede a centre back and a striker desperately we got niether
Davies is so slow everyone has to lay deep ,always offering opposition a penalty claim , Kettts Fergy know who they can depend on ,Coyle does not ,

Was that a 352, Naismith and Gardyne wide?

Nice to have a change from the failed 433.

And Draper and O'Brien both starting a game. Congratulations OC on finally picking your top two midfielders.

Just need Keillor-Dunn to get into the starting XI now.

Tim. [censored]. Chow.

No sign of us converting narrow defeats into draws or draws into narrow wins. Wish I could say we were unfortunate but there were no signs in this performance to suggest that things are about to change for the better. Not sure about our claim at the end. Listening to the radio back up to Glasgow even those watching tv pics were not sure. Hopeful but certainly not confident about our chances ... COYS

How did effiong get on? did he do ok and show glimpses of potential or out of his depth Jim Fenlon style?

We playing Mccarey up front from now on? Our biggest threat today.

(01-20-2018, 03:13 PM)Despot Wrote: I didn't go on the bus, expected the game to be off tbf.

Not overly confident.

Only eight booked on bus, so cancelled.

I watched the penalty ,sending off and Mccaerys header.
Not a pen,not a sending off obviously, and it looked like Mccaerys header was in.
I've had a few though.

(01-20-2018, 06:01 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Was that a 352, Naismith and Gardyne wide?

Nice to have a change from the failed 433.

And Draper and O'Brien both starting a game. Congratulations OC on finally picking your top two midfielders.

Just need Keillor-Dunn to get into the starting XI now.

Nah it was the ideal failed 4-3-3 with a front three of gardyne effiong McKay
Spent the whole game playing long ball to effiong so would personally have preferred alex schalk. Mckay should be released tomorrow morning.

(01-20-2018, 09:32 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Only eight booked on bus, so cancelled.

I watched the penalty ,sending off and Mccaerys header.
Not a pen,not a sending off obviously, and it looked like Mccaerys header was in.
I've had a few though.

Even Steve Clarke basically admitted it wasn't a pen. aarons header was never ever over the line.

(01-20-2018, 06:01 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Sadly down to 10 men Losing to a penalty goal , I’d actuall eject Coyle now
I was all for him but his old school style no good.give the reigns to Fergy and Ketts to end of season , we neede a centre back and a striker desperately we got niether
Davies is so slow everyone has to lay deep ,always offering opposition a penalty claim , Kettts Fergy know who they can depend on ,Coyle does not ,
I’ve said this before and I will say it again Ketts and Fergie don’t want it Fergie has started with the poject brave and Ketts doesn’t want it because he doesn’t want the presser of been County manager and that came from someone who knows him really well

Never a penalty. Ref, have a word with yourself......... I can think of a few I'd like to give you!

(01-21-2018, 12:27 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: Never a penalty. Ref, have a word with yourself......... I can think of a few I'd like to give you!

And a red card to boot! Shocking refereeing.