Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Recruitment
(01-12-2018, 03:43 PM)FilthyStaggie Wrote: Had you already forgotten about this post when you posted on the other thread that the board signed Tansey?
Very poor stirring. Take your spoon back to the dump.

No, I hadn't, and I had a feeling someone would say that. As I said, I have absolutely no idea if it is true that the board signed Tansey, and to be honest, I doubt very much that is the case, as Coyle has been full of praise for him in the press.

I really don't quite understand why yet more people are accusing me of trying to stir things. I am simply worried about the poor management going on at the club just now, and, it seems, I'm not alone....

(01-12-2018, 03:51 PM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: I really don't quite understand why yet more people are accusing me of trying to stir things.

Sure you don't...

Lightbulb 
(01-12-2018, 11:49 AM)It's Only A Game Wrote: The original big mistake was taking on OC of course. The decision defied logic. His time had been and gone 10 years ago.

The second mistake ( although 100% foreseeable judging by his last 4 clubs before joining us) was taking us down to the bottom of the table before the transfer window. ...

Well observed points there. Coyle should never have decided to take us down to the bottom of the table. If he hadn't gone and done that we would have been further up the table.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(01-12-2018, 06:53 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Well observed points there. Coyle should never have decided to take us down to the bottom of the table. If he hadn't gone and done that we would have been further up the table.

I hate it when the manager takes us to the bottom of the table. I really wish he would stop doing that.

STOP TAKING US TO THE BOTTOM OF THE TABLE COYLE!

Bottoms up!!

Oh dear... Can't wait for the season to restart.... We are descending into madness on here.

(01-12-2018, 02:55 PM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: I'm not blaming him for having Draper and Mckay in the first team squad, but he's only added to it by bringing in Tansey. Clearly, the logic behind this is because he played with Draper for so long, suggesting that he plans to play them together. So Owen Coyle's NO.1 target for this window is to bring in somebody to form a midfield that got our neighbours relegated last season!...give me strength!

OC has taken us from mid table to bottom in the space of months...I'd love to know what colour the grass is if it's not greener if we were to get rid of OC. It's a downwards spiral with OC in charge and it pains me how people like yourself are in denial over this.

Keep it going gadge. This forum is brilliant,pure entertainment,I'm loving it!