Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
John McGlashan
(01-16-2018, 08:19 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: I Remember the cup games against Dundee their buses had arrived in Dingwall early doors so you can imagine the shape of most of them before kick off, they pretty much took over the town.

A common theme of that lot, one of the only bits of trouble I have seen watching County was when they came up towards the end of the 09/10 season I think. A good bit of pavement dancing in the Mallard car park that day.

(01-16-2018, 08:19 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: I Remember the cup games against Dundee their buses had arrived in Dingwall early doors so you can imagine the shape of most of them before kick off, they pretty much took over the town.

(01-16-2018, 08:27 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Aye,they cleared the shelves at Viccy Wines,hardly any money ended up in the till!

1998, what an absolute breed. I was playing in the Legion Pipe Band that day and as we marched down the high st we had Dundee neds trying to steal our pipes as we played and lifting up girls kilts. Viccy Wines was basically ransacked, they had to pull down the shutters before kick-off, other shops closed for the day also.

I don't remember McGlashan tbh, my other half remembers him from the old Dugout bar in the west stand where she worked, a pleasant fellow. RIP.