Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Rangers at Home 28/1/18
I know it is a bit early to be starting this, but I bought my ticket today and thought I should point out that there are not a huge amount of tickets left. They went on sale yesterday and there are less than 60 left in west stand, about 120 in Jailend and about 150 in East stand.

That's probably because of all the Sevco fans buying home tickets who then just head for the away end. I wasn't at the last game but heard quite a lot of them went into the stand without being challenged by any stewards/police.

(01-05-2018, 02:53 PM)MayHam Wrote: I know it is a bit early to be starting this, but I bought my ticket today and thought I should point out that there are not a huge amount of tickets left. They went on sale yesterday and there are less than 60 left in west stand, about 120 in Jailend and about 150 in East stand.

Or it's not true and they are saying that to make people buy early so they can get money in,as there has been very few home Saturday games recently,affecting revenue.
Or maybe it's true and it's just the cynic in me .

Hoping for a fighting performance and a point. The Rangers are on a bit of a run but seem to slip up when least expected. A rousing 2-2 draw?

I would be absolutely stunned if we get anything from this game, given how good Rangers seem to have been against Aberdeen in midweek. If we fancy pulling out a pleasant surprise then that would be amazing. I'd take absolutely anything from this game.

Same for me, take anything, even scoring a goal would be a plus.

Get the fans to go behind our GK on the line and the kids on the shoulders of the adults so that the ball cant go in the net

(01-26-2018, 09:28 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Same for me, take anything, even scoring a goal would be a plus.

i will as usual be watching the game with 3 of my grandchildren (not all boys ) all who believe as I do that we can beat anyone on our day for once I hope our manager has the same belief and sets up to win the game and not sit back and see how things turn out the future of our club is in pride our children /grandchildren have in saying I am a staggie lets not disappoint them again 3- 2 the county

Won't somebody please think of the children?!

(01-27-2018, 11:29 AM)FilthyStaggie Wrote: Won't somebody please think of the children?!

My daughter thinks we're called "Ross County nil!"

(01-27-2018, 11:29 AM)FilthyStaggie Wrote: Won't somebody please think of the children?!

I believe the children are our future
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

Hopefully this game isn’t called off. Absolutely wild out there today.

Was down for lunch, pitch fine, Sky guys were getting everything setup. Very windy though.
There's a new very large painting of Roy with League Cup above main entrance!

P&J saying Davies defo out, and Curran back available after illness.

Massive improvement needed if we are to get anything, we have to stay in touch for the post-split games. League table looks grim tonight but plenty of points to play for yet.

This is fan crunch time. This game sets out our stall for reamining in the Premier League.

Support our team from the kick off regardless of decisions. Bear in mind the referee will be acutelty aware of decisions against us being wrong over the last few weeks and the apologies given to the club by the SFA over these decisions, rescinded reds etc. Any more wrong decisione will impact their careers (Euro ties and further etc) so pressure on the ref is a powerful tool for us. Let's use it, LOUD, CLEAR, UNEQUIVOCAL. Give no quarter take no quarter.

SUNDAY IS BATTLE DAY>WE HIGHLANDERS ARE KNOWN FOR OUR UNREMITTING RESOLVE ON THE BATTLEFIELD..SUNDAY IS A BATTLE WE SHALL WIN. MR COYLE YOU ARE ON NOTICE - WIN OR DIE. THAT IS THE HIGHLAND WAY. ONLY STAGGIES WIN.

Today's results make 3 pts vs Sevco a requirement. Is there a central Scotland plot to exclude the Highlands? I mean how did St J lose 3-1 to Partick T??????

Lost: the reaper's sense of perspective. If found, please return to OverTheBridge.info.

Come on County!

Ngog we trust!

Looks like a sit back and contain them and counter attack lineup, we've just signed a class striker in Ngog who is just what we need for this type of game and he only makes the subs bench, GET HIM ON THE PARK FFS.

5 forwards, a mid and a keeper on the bench? Not exactly flexible

(01-28-2018, 02:19 PM)Rocco\s Wheelie Bin Wrote: 5 forwards, a mid and a keeper on the bench? Not exactly flexible

There's not one defender capable of backing up that side?  It's only Davies that's missing, as well.  Sean Kelly must be well out of the picture.