Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Partick thistle (last game before the winter break)
We're one down to a horrible pass back, we're well in this game. By far the better team imo, home fans were getting well peed off with our comfortable possession.

Crazy goal to lose.

Lindsay is more in field letting Kelly overlap. We look better than them imo.

(12-30-2017, 04:46 PM)frankthetank Wrote: We're one down to a horrible pass back, we're well in this game. By far the better team imo, home fans were getting well peed off with our comfortable possession.

Crazy goal to lose.

Just lacking ability to score. Same old really

We're one down to a horrible pass back, we're well in this game. By far the better team imo, home fans were getting well peed off with our comfortable possession.

Crazy goal to lose.

Decisions going against us an senior players having howlers.

Grim reading.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Davies gifting PT again. I think he's finished tbh, making Routis look good.

Gardyne off for Eagles.

Alasdair Lamont on Sportscene casting doubt on the decision to chalk off Kelly's 'offside' goal

oh well, bottom at the end of 2017
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

S***e

Two down,Connor Sammon

The league does not lie, simply not good enough!!

Bottom at new year. Serious overhaul needed.

I'm probably off to get hammered.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Rotten performance, rotten support. We are going down, and it is certainly deserved.

JOB not even on bench!?

Davies skinned by Sammon, embarrassing.

First player to go to free up wages. He can take OC with him, his decisions to keep our best midfield talent Jim O'Brien and Ross Draper OFF THE FIELD OF PLAY, have cost my team Ross County. His ego shouldn't be bigger than my team imo!

(12-30-2017, 05:46 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Rotten performance, rotten support. We are going down, and it is certainly deserved.

Why so bitter? ICT are beating Brechin

(12-30-2017, 05:48 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Why so bitter? ICT are beating Brechin

Shame you couldn't make the effort to get to the game today. Biggest game of the season.

This team is as much use as t*ts on a bull.

(12-30-2017, 05:55 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Shame you couldn't make the effort to get to the game today. Biggest game of the season.

Why would I go to Brechin?

(12-30-2017, 05:55 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Shame you couldn't make the effort to get to the game today. Biggest game of the season.

It's entirely unfair to finger certain people for not attending games without knowing the circumstances and shows a lack of class. I don't make nearly as many games as I'd like this season, home or away, due to a hectic work schedule. Doesn't make me any less of a County supporter.

(12-30-2017, 06:04 PM)Rocco\s Wheelie Bin Wrote: It's entirely unfair to finger certain people for not attending games without knowing the circumstances and shows a lack of class. I don't make nearly as many games as I'd like this season, home or away, due to a hectic work schedule. Doesn't make me any less of a County supporter.

Debatable. 

Biggest game of the season, we couldn't even get numbers for a bus. 

Folk are happy to jump on the bandwagon when we are going well.

(12-30-2017, 06:02 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Why would I go to Brechin?

If they stay up you could go next year perhaps, then again the comfort zone of Dingwall is possibly too much to leave.