Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hibs Away 23/12
It’s the last Away game before Christmas I feel after last weekend we need to get something from this I am looking forward to this one I haven’t been to Easter Road since the Cup game in 2010

I'll miss this one due to being away. I enjoy an Easter Road game. We'll need to play our absolute best and get a bit lucky to beat Hibs who are playing very well at the moment.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Hope County can pull back some form today – I’d take the first half from Motherwell and then the first half from Kilmarnock add them together and – just about sorted! Lets be positive – go for it and if the opposition score please do not resort to early season tactics of hump it anywhere up the park as happened in the second half of both these games.

I hope we will avoid long high balls to Craig Curran (presuming he starts) as even Effie Ambrose soaks them up all day long. IMO we must keep it mainly on the deck and use Eagles & DKD’s speed and trickery to cross the ball and to take them on.

Is it just me or are we not rank at throw ins, we rarely seem to progress from one of our own and are poor at closing down for opponents’ throws. Could do with some mentoring here.

It would be great to see Davies back as we creak a bit at the back without him.

With Gardyne out it would seem straightforward that Eagles & DKD play, JOB should be certain but the other 1 or 2 you could perm from 5 or more

Whatever happens we must trust that Owen Coyle knows more than all of us and sets his team up with the right balance of fire and flair, I would just like to see the forward (wish it was forwards) get better service, even Boyce would have struggled alone so far this season.

This post is very quiet! Heading down to Auld Reekie with Applecross Staggie with fingers & toes crossed for 3 points to cheer up all us Staggies for Christmas.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Lets get something from this game, anything. Best of luck to all travelling....

I'd be delighted not to lose today, not confident after losing to Dundee & Hamilton.

I'd love to see us play more than one striker.

We are - Curran and McKay start. Interesting

O'Brien on the bench though?! And DKD, which means one of Draper, Chow or Routis is playing wide? Unless we're not starting with 2 up front and Curran is on the wing? So many questions!

Hadn't picked up that DKD wasn't starting
Curran has his virtues but cannot see him as a winger!

DKD and O'Brien dropped to the bench, whilst Routis and Chow start, that's bizarre to me.

Have we altered to a 442, diamond midfield to match how Hibs line up?

(12-23-2017, 03:54 PM)frankthetank Wrote: DKD and O'Brien dropped to the bench, whilst Routis and Chow start, that's bizarre to me.

Have we altered to a 442, diamond midfield to match how Hibs line up?

I'm not there so can't speak for how they're looking, but that's all I can imagine, with Eagles behind the front 2?

0 - 1 Curran

1 - 1 Stokes

that didn't last long
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

Good start, hopefully this line up can click. That's Partick a goal up we could really do with matching or improving on whatever result they get.

C'mon County give us all three points.

Bottom of the league now and its another Own Goal

Draper of for Lindsay?

Goal or goals conceded in the last 15 minutes - 7 games in last 8

What's coyle got against alex schalk?

Going to be very pessimistic for the rest of the season unless miracles happen over the transfer window. Bottom of the league at Christmas never feels good.

Not bringing on, in my opinion, our most creative player til 86min when we're chasing the game? Also, not changing the shape or anything, just like for like subs? I don't know if they made any difference, but I know the stats on BBC make for dire reading.

Bottom of the league for Christmas. We are in a bloody woeful way.