Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1.67 Average
Coyle Out
Maybe these things take a bit more time than we would want.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

(12-31-2017, 04:37 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Maybe these things take a bit more time than we would want.

Definitely - sometimes it’s the following season before you see the best of new players after a good pre season
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Big month ahead for Coyle.

First of all, he needs to start getting the best out of the senior players. Fox, Davies, Draper, Gardyne and O’Brien to be in the team every week on top form. Fox and Davies in particular have made truly horrific mistakes this week and we need more from these guys.

Left back, centre back and a striker would be enough for us to stay up if our senior players perform like we know they can.

I think we could do with 2 centre halves to be honest, Davies is clearly struggling the last couple of months, I don't think a single player will be enough cover, unless they complement the way Fraser or Routis plays as well.

The only good thing I can see about our latest fortunes is no one is talking about top 6. This will probably change after our first win in this year!!!

Trying to lighten the mood here!!

I'd like to see two centre halves in if possible. If Davies wasn't so injury prone he'd most likely still be at Bradford, but I doubt he's been fully fit for the majority of his games this season.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(01-01-2018, 06:44 PM)Despot Wrote: I'd like to see two centre halves in if possible. If Davies wasn't so injury prone he'd most likely still be at Bradford, but I doubt he's been fully fit for the majority of his games this season.

Only trains so much during the week and it showed when chasing Conor Samon
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(01-01-2018, 06:44 PM)Despot Wrote: I'd like to see two centre halves in if possible. If Davies wasn't so injury prone he'd most likely still be at Bradford, but I doubt he's been fully fit for the majority of his games this season.

You're probably right two centre halves will be needed but funds may only stretch to one

I have absolutely no idea if this is true, but I saw elsewhere on the forum that the board were the ones looking to sign Tansey, as supposed to Coyle, and that he had no say over it.

It begs the question, will Coyle be leaving us on his accord as supposed to getting the boot, if things like this are true?

(01-12-2018, 02:58 PM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: It begs the question, will Coyle be leaving us on his accord as supposed to getting the boot, if things like this are true?

Would quite like it if you got the boot. Your posts are very tiresome.

(01-12-2018, 03:39 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Would quite like it if you got the boot. Your posts are very tiresome.

It's a fairly reasonable question to ask? If what's being reported is true, and I repeat, I have absolutely no idea if it is or isn't, then Coyle surely won't be best pleased.

I hope it's not true, as if it was, then that's a far deeper rooted problem than simply a poor manager being in charge.

(01-12-2018, 03:39 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Would quite like it if you got the boot.  Your posts are very tiresome.

At least there wasn't a new thread set up specifically for this latest panic attack.

Admittedly, this is in one such thread...

Music 
Relax. Don't do it.
When you want to sock it to it.
Soz Jim'n'Billy